DKGuild
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Friends

[Post New]by DKGuild on Aug 7, 14 4:40 AM
Dear Friends, (few but very important) I apologize if you don't get response from me.
Sometimes game deletes you, or you are on list side but not on request side so that I can gift you back. Or I receive gift but game doesn't tell me who sent. I try to gift for gift. Am trying to keep up 294432

Edited on 08/07/2014 at 4:43:18 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Friends

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 7, 14 11:37 AM
DKGuild,
If someone is on the list side (the left) but not the request side (the bottom), that means that they are not asking for gifts right now. To find out who sent a gift, click only on each gift box, not on the "Get All" button, and it will show you what the gift is and who sent it to you. I hope this helps you.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Friends

[Post New]by moonfell on Aug 7, 14 1:18 PM
DKGuild wrote:Dear Friends, (few but very important) I apologize if you don't get response from me.
Sometimes game deletes you, or you are on list side but not on request side so that I can gift you back. Or I receive gift but game doesn't tell me who sent. I try to gift for gift. Am trying to keep up 294432

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Friends

[Post New]by moonfell on Aug 7, 14 1:22 PM
DKGuild wrote:Dear Friends, (few but very important) I apologize if you don't get response from me.

-----------------------------------------
Hi,
this may not be the right place for this but___________ I am having the same problem, its not listing the friends (have 7) and it only list 5/6 on the right side and JOHN is always one of them. Also switch Gavi - Tn has switched computers and my number is #127617.
Thanks, Gavi - Tn

Go to: