gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

river port scene

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Aug 7, 14 9:32 AM
On the spot the difference task for the river port there seems to be some sort of error on the 20 difference . I find 19 and then after a lot of searching use a hint and the area where there should be a difference circles with nothing there ( on the far right side ) .It would'nt be a problem but you dont get many hints and then when you have to skip you lose energy .

Re:river port scene

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 7, 14 3:41 PM
Is it always the same item? I haven't run into this yet.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 7, 14 7:00 PM
This reminds me of the "Rope" in the "Hotel". It's just a long straight string rather than looking just the way you expect the rope to look. In the last HOS I played, I just couldn't find it. I knew what it looked like, and I even used the magnifying glass, but I still couldn't detect it. The fiendish developers have given it such a colour that it just melts into the background. I had to use a Hint to get to it.
ETA: I meant when the rope is at the right-hand side, not at the left, where I can see it clearly.

However, when you do use a Hint, the object in question should quiver slightly, so that you can see it properly. If that doesn't happen, then there might be a glitch. You might want to report it in the Technical Issues thread and/or reinstall the game and see if that helps. So far I have not had any problems at the Port.

Edited on 08/07/2014 at 8:00:30 PM PST

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 10, 14 9:55 AM
I figured out the elusive object at the river port spot the difference.

It is the rainbow!

Sometimes it is hard to find when searching by words.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 10, 14 7:48 PM
Aha! That's the troublesome object. The first time it was at the right, I didn't see it straight away either. But after that I knew to look there if it wasn't at the left.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Aug 11, 14 10:50 AM
Oh right problem solved thanks

Go to: