Does anyone know how long it is yet? How many chapters? Thank you

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:How long?

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 7, 14 10:07 AM
Hi barelyberlee,

I bought it and I'm about 2 1/2 hours in. It has 6 main chapters plus the bonus. I don't skip anything or use hints (if at all possible), as I'm a stickler for getting all achievements, and I'm only just about 1/3 into chapter 3 so it seems like a reasonable length. I'm going to finish the whole thing tonight, come what may, because I'm LOVING every moment! Then I can be more precise when reviewing.

There are also the hidden hummingbirds to look for, the morphs and the horoscope pieces (though I'm guessing the latter will be available once the main game and bonus are finished - much like another developer does with the "souvenir shop". They certainly aren't in the main game).

I hope that helps and happy gaming!

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Aug 7, 14 10:39 AM
Tiger2010 wrote:Hi barelyberlee,

I bought it and I'm about 2 1/2 hours in. It has 6 main chapters plus the bonus. I don't skip anything or use hints (if at all possible), as I'm a stickler for getting all achievements, and I'm only just about 1/3 into chapter 3 so it seems like a reasonable length. I'm going to finish the whole thing tonight, come what may, because I'm LOVING every moment! Then I can be more precise when reviewing.

There are also the hidden hummingbirds to look for, the morphs and the horoscope pieces (though I'm guessing the latter will be available once the main game and bonus are finished - much like another developer does with the "souvenir shop". They certainly aren't in the main game).

I hope that helps and happy gaming!

Thank you so much, it'll probably take me longer, I like to take mini breaks during it and play another game on fb or elsewhere. I like to make them last as long as possible, I to try hard to use the hint or skip LOL WOW 2 1/2 hours and only into chapter 3, this is going to be well worth the $8.39. Thank you again for the great help

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 7, 14 10:56 AM
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!!

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 8, 14 8:19 PM
Thanks for asking the questions barelyberlee! Thanks as always for answering, and for answering those questions with class Tiger! You're always a huge help! Have a great weekend!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Aug 9, 14 12:25 PM
Just started the bonus game, and the horoscope pieces are in it, along with the remainder of the morphing pieces. There are one hummingbird and one morphing piece in each scene of the main game. But if you look at the count in the achievements, that leaves you short of finishing the morphing list. The rest are in the bonus game. Hope that helps!

Firehorse

Go to: