Anyone still actively playing All My Gods?

[Post New]by chaos416 on Aug 7, 14 7:33 PM
Hello all. I recently opened this game again and have gotten hooked. I've replayed numerous times and would love to compare notes with other active players. I can also help anyone who is new to playing and having difficulty.

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Anyone still actively playing All My Gods?

[Post New]by zuix on Aug 25, 14 2:21 PM
I'm still playing it. Like you, hooked on it and replay it often Be glad to compare notes with you.

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 4:26:49 PM PST

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 13, 14 1:39 AM
Yep, still playing All My Gods ever since it came out. LOL instead of trying to come with a new "Name" each time, I just have changed to how many games I have played. So at this time my Nick is 'Fiftysix'. I play it for a while almost every night. Tonight I am frustrated. I cannot get rid of the darn Strickers. I have no room left to build more cabbage, wheat, dairy, cheese, mills, bakeries, etc. Oh well, something will work out.

I do not know about you guys, but I love Adventure or HOGs, but I only play them once. But some like All My Gods, Wondering Willows, and Mystika 2 The Sanctuary, to name a few, I play over and over and over.

Have fun
Pat

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Nov 8, 14 9:33 PM
you have to make sure you buy their stock so they won't picket. stay full of manna. don't have too many of one thing.

Go to: