shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Unable to Finish Game - Possible Technical Issue? Need Fix!

[Post New]by shanyem on Aug 7, 14 11:45 PM
I (and others) am unable to use the aspects of the game we paid for due to a glitch in the extra game play. In the last HOP, there is one item left - a gong, which is NOT on the screen. Pressing the hint button just creates a message that there is 'nothing more to do here'. Using the bubble shooter just results in a never ending bubble shooter episode! I've uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. I also have followed the instructions on manually checking for game updates - there are none available. I would appreciate a response to this discussion as there have been NO replies in reference to this anywhere else- whether information that there is a fix, that we are out of luck OR that we will be reimbursed for our purchase as this game has a problem and no plans are in the works for a fix in development.

Re:Unable to Finish Game - Possible Technical Issue? Need Fix!

[Post New]by Andraxa on Aug 12, 14 3:56 AM
Same here! We payed and want to finish the game.
Please fix this!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Unable to Finish Game - Possible Technical Issue? Need Fix!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 13, 14 7:52 AM
Hey shanyem and Andraxa

I'm really sorry to see you're both experiencing this issue!

Please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: