CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

How come?

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 8, 14 10:18 AM
How come no one started the link of CE verses SE?
I liked reading peoples thoughts, well aware of it is up to us on which one to buy.
It is just nice to hear the opinions.

Also, I sure wish people would just add how many HO's there are in regards to the adventure.....makes a difference for me, as I end up not even playing the bonus chapters in the CE's when they are nothing but HO's to fill the time

I hope I didn't offend anyone, I know how many feel about the HO's!
I like them well enough, just want a bit of an adventure.

Ci

Re:How come?

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Aug 8, 14 10:39 AM
I finished the demo in just under an hour. Not over run with HO's, which I prefer. I like the puzzles much more. It' a fairly short game with 5 chapters and the demo ended at the start of chapter 3. I used a coupon code to buy, because of it's length.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Aug 8, 14 4:21 PM
Personally, I was wondering the same thing. How can a CE version get such dismal ratings, and the SE got 100%? I for one would like to know peoples take on the opposition of one from the other. Any takers?

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Aug 8, 14 10:17 PM
Firstly, it's a HE...

Secondly, I didn't start it because I was away all day yesterday. But I'm back now.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 9, 14 6:39 AM
Thanks all, glad to see you are around!

Sad situation I have here, I had a game that I ended up with a CC for a CE, due to it crashed without any fixes.. and have to use the CC by tomorrow....geez, nothing is looking good. I can't do the portal thing, the cute animal thing, and a few other things that we seem to have been bombarded with...sorry, I really am not a fussy person!

Anyway, this is why I posted what I did and appreciate ALL of you and your responses along with thoughts.

Any suggestions? Tough question for you, I know.

Ci

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Aug 9, 14 5:54 PM
Have you played Grim Tales: The Vengeance?

Go to: