VLewis138
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Sequel: True Fear: Forsaken Souls

[Post New]by VLewis138 on Aug 8, 14 12:34 PM
When is the sequel scheduled to Beta Test or Launch? I would be interested in Beta Testing this sequel.

Re:Sequel: True Fear: Forsaken Souls

[Post New]by bridgettb on Aug 29, 14 8:14 PM
Was just wondering this myself. Did you find out anything??

[Post New]by sapphireblue11 on Sep 3, 14 12:00 PM
Waiting not so patiently for the next installment. Which, if I'm not mistaken was to be coming in August? Was that August 2014 or August 2015?

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Sep 6, 14 2:50 AM
In the bonus section of the CE it is said that the sequel is schedulded for fall (2014 I guess). So it should be released before Christmas.

[Post New]by kusarigama on Oct 11, 14 12:18 PM
Fall already but no news yet. Man I'm waiting for this second part with great imaptience. Hope it's coming soon.

lamium
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lamium on Oct 12, 14 5:00 PM
Me too! Can hardly wait for the second part!!!!!

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Oct 14, 14 9:40 AM
I must admit that I fear this might be another great game with an announced sequel that comes belated if ever. The fact that there have been no news at all since the release of the first part makes me very nervous. No trailer (except for one I found on V*meo that was released shortly after the first part), no date announcement, no FB post.

lamium
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lamium on Oct 15, 14 5:52 PM
Sigh, and not to offend? I hope you are wrong?!!!! I so want to know what really happened at Dark Falls and how all are interconnected. You are right, it is a great game. One of the few I go back to when bored and still caught up in the story and game play. Yet been waiting for this year fall. I keep telling myself that everyone has a different opinion when fall begins, and it is not too late yet! I will keep hoping until the start of 2015. Maybe the next game is so incredible that they have not had time to finish it? I know, that really is optimistic. Well, I guess we will know in a few months time.

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Oct 16, 14 12:28 AM
Update: I found a note in a forum (Pondfriends), where one of the moderators said, he contacted the developer. Even though there's no official statement, they said that "they're working on the game". That note was dated October 5th, so let's hope for the best.

lamium
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lamium on Oct 18, 14 10:04 AM
Yea! Thanks for the update, and hoping for the best!

[Post New]by Lady_Alison on Dec 2, 14 5:58 AM
Ok its December officially Winter now do we have a sequel ? I can't find anything anybody have any ideas or further information ?

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Dec 2, 14 6:05 AM
Found a message from 25th of October from their Facebook page:
"I've got news from the leader of the True Fear development team.
They're a bit late with the sequel. It's planned to be released around February-April 2015 (late winter, early spring)"

I have no idea how official that note is

[Post New]by nicolaw on Dec 10, 14 2:42 AM
I hope they do bring it out in the coming months because im dying to play the sequel. Thanks for the update because i thought i had missed it. Just looks like we will all be waiting a while to play

[Post New]by sapphireblue11 on Dec 24, 14 6:59 PM
The end of 2014 is near. Has anyone heard anything new about the sequel?

iamsosure
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by iamsosure on Jan 4, 15 2:55 PM
Better off waiting and buying them together. Would hate to play the sequel 1st if the name of the game ends up higher on our list of games bought and not played yet.

lamium
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lamium on Feb 7, 15 4:24 PM
Hey all, good news! Checked facebook page and found this post: From BB-Games Reviews. Posted January 20 at 9:35 PM; "I'm in contact with the project leader of True Fear 2 and can tell you that the BETA tests start within two months from now". That would be March of this year!! Yea!

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Feb 21, 15 11:02 AM
I would LOVE to Beta test the next True Fear game!

I do get emails from Big Fish Games that give me a chance to Beta test games, but don't get them as often as I'd like. Does anyone know if there is a "list" I can sign up for to Beta test more often?

Lishavilla
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Lishavilla on May 29, 15 12:12 AM
Hi!

It is May, almost June now. Any news about a sequel being released? I looked all over Big Fish, and haven't seen one...

[Post New]by Jellybean04 on May 31, 15 1:26 PM
TBH I have all but given up hope for a sequel. LOVED the first game, played it about 10 times now and have been patiently waiting for the next part. First it was autumn 2014, then early 2015, then spring 2015. Still no news. Bored now.

[Post New]by dcgvmy on Jun 27, 15 8:09 AM
I saw a message on the GoblinZ website ([Removed by Moderator]). It has a date, 8/05/2015. Maybe that's when the game will be released or when beta testing for the game will start. . Go to the website for answers. In the meantime, if you want to play a game with similar scares, try Mystery Valley.

Edited on 09/08/2016 at 12:14:44 PM PST

Go to: