New Update?

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Aug 8, 14 4:26 PM
Anyone seen the new update? It's suppose to add new bonus/levels and fix bugs.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:New Update?

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 8, 14 6:06 PM
Yes, I can see the update on my GM.

So... who is going to be the first to install it, and tell us about it?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 8, 14 7:46 PM
Well, I guess I am among the first to install the update. Everything looks just the same to me.

I am now on level 24, and have just received a quest to catch 7 madmen. That should be fun, once I will have a straightjacket. LOL

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 8, 14 8:08 PM
Valdy, with the day I've had, I could be one of those "madmen" on the loose? What do you use to catch them....a net?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 8, 14 8:16 PM
LOL No, whitebutterfly, the straightjacket - as I said in my last post. LOL

And my day is just beginning. It's quarter past 11 on Saturday morning here.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 8, 14 8:51 PM
Well, that just goes to show you the day I've had. I didn't even see "straightjacket" in your post. How I missed that, I'll never know. It's almost midnight here...guess I'll start fresh some time tomorrow and hope for the best.

Have fun!

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Aug 10, 14 4:54 AM
I installed the update yesterday morning. I'm on level 28 everything looks the same to me.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 10, 14 8:18 AM
Not sure if this happened with the update

A couple of days ago I got "5 stars" in the River Port --this opened another scene in the River Port--so now have the choice of 2 River Port scenes to play. (as you open scene--on the right hand side boxes-- there is the original or the new one below it to play)

I haven't reached 5stars yet in other scenes so don't know if they will do the same.

On Level 37 ( but must admit to buying Crystals to help me on my way, I guess I am addicted to this game---found it while I was waiting for update for Agency33)

Babs x

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 11, 14 11:25 AM
I have two scenes with the Blacksmith's House. babsnel47, thanks for the heads up on the feature of choosing the scene from the right-hand side, didn't notice that before you said something.

Looks like most of the scenes have 2 or 3 alternatives available to be unlocked.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Aug 11, 14 3:37 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I have two scenes with the Blacksmith's House. babsnel47, thanks for the heads up on the feature of choosing the scene from the right-hand side, didn't notice that before you said something.

Looks like most of the scenes have 2 or 3 alternatives available to be unlocked.

Well done, whitebutterfly54, on getting the second scene with the Blacksmith's House, I'm not sure what % I am onto for the 5 star with him (he isn't my favourite scene lol !)

I am waiting for my energy to charge up again--I haven't any energy items left, spent most of my coins and only about 3 crystals left and I know if I stop in the game I will be going to the bank to buy more crystals --so I have finished with it for tonight,(it is 23:30 pm here in England) and will return to it when It has had time to get more energy. Really enjoying Nightfall though.
Happy gaming everyone
Babs x

danie56
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by danie56 on Aug 12, 14 4:27 AM
Mill is now available, and when you reach the five stars the other scene is open!
thank you at all for the help in this forum

Go to: