bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 9, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Aug 11, 14 12:25 PM
New in this whole "Forum" thing. Not techy or a "nerd" or "geek" or whatever is politically correct these days - LOL.

Oh, hi, my name is Susan. Sorry. How impolite to start a conversation with being nice about it.

Anyway, why do we submit our reviews about a game in the Forum? Isn't that what "Game Reviews" are for on the actual "Game Review" page of the game?

Here's the one I just submitted.

First of all, let me say that I loved this game - played the demo only but am purchasing today. It caught me in early and I knew it was a "buy" for me. Here's why I didn't do a review as soon as I played it 2 days ago and, please, BF don't reject this review.

There were a number of "bugs/glitches" in the game and I was concerned that that would be the case for the entire game and not just the demo. Instead of doing a review, I contacted BF and found out that, indeed, there are issues with the game and they are informing the Developer. An update should be forthcoming. It's for this reason that I am definitely purchasing the game as I feel it's probably one of the best, if not THE best to come out for a while.

The story comes in pieces as you put portraits together (after you find their pieces). The HOGs were great - not mishmash of piles wherein you can't find anything and the mini games, I will admit, had me stumped more often than not - but you HAVE to love a good stump now and then.

I read the reviews and, sorry everyone, but only give credence to those who mentioned they had at least one problem with the game. If anyone gave the game 5 stars, played the entire demo, and didn't mention the problems, I'm sorry but I can't take their review as true and honest.

I hope this helps you decide whether to try the game or not. Purchasing, again, is a personal decision.

Happy Gaming!

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Big Flounder!!!:c

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Aug 12, 14 5:26 PM
I have read thru countless requests for help in regards to playing the bonus chapter.
Members have tried to help members yet BFG has not cleared the issue regarding not being able to gain access to play the bonus chapter. Could you please post a link/answer for this issue? I sure am getting discouraged in resolving this issue.

[Post New]by smith54sandy on Aug 12, 14 6:04 PM
Where is the MAC fix? Come on BFG.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Aug 12, 14 7:24 PM
Hi all! I'm new to this forum thing so bear with me.

I notified BF about my issues with the demo only and I was notified that BF has notified the Developers because they were getting a lot of notifications from players about issues with the game. Whew! Lots of notifying going on. Anyway, if you own the game, an update came out already and should be noted on your Game Manager. Just click next to the box in your queue that you'd like the update and it will re-download.

Happy Gaming Fishies!

Susan

[Post New]by smith54sandy on Aug 13, 14 11:52 AM
I think the least BFG could do is keep the MAC users who have already BOUGHT THIS GAME updated on the "build". They seemed to have fixed the PC users issues very quickly. If it is going to take a week just tell us if not…refund time for me.

[Post New]by k_play on Aug 14, 14 9:00 AM
Just finished the main game Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle (PC) and cannot get the Bonus Game to start. Any tips would be appreciated.

[Post New]by nancyroys on Aug 18, 14 9:49 AM
I cannot find the stone feather. I have tried everything. When I click where its supposed to be nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks, Nancyroys

bofyen
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bofyen on Aug 26, 14 7:37 AM
What are the numbvers to get in safe. Collected all numbers but can't get in

[Post New]by grammila on Jan 18, 15 8:02 PM
I can't get the game to play at all.Says my computer doesn't meet the hardware requirements? Contacted BFG and have received no help.

[Post New]by jonorm123 on Feb 2, 15 6:42 PM
I have tried time again to paint the picture but when it comes to 2 sections of the grass that won't accept any colours, what am I supposed to do? Can someone help me and has anyone had the same problem. I can't go ahead without the finished painting. Help.

Go to: