Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

August 2014 - could someone answer this for me? store page

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 9, 14 5:58 AM
Hi. I've been having the darndest time finding the ans wer for this. Beginning around a month ago, I began seeing many games here on BF where there are neither ratings nor reviews showing.

At first, I thought maybe I was in the naughty chair for having written some scathing reviews (anyone play that travesty of a game called Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village? OMG. I tried so hard to be appropriate, and I believe I was, but maybe I was a little too descriptive & negative. But honestly if a game is as bad as that one... LOL)

But there have been many games, sort of sporadically here & there where I CAN see the user reviews and the ratings. Then just now, I came across this BAL & I saw that it was the only one on the list with no gold star (for hot game) so I went to go see the reviews. I've played it before & it IS the only one I do not own, but I don't remember why I decided to not buy.

SOoooo.... I want to come here to ask if other people are able to see it?? What I mean is, if you are on the list of games or maybe on the main page & type in the name of any game and go to its dedicated page. Usually you can see the player ratings & reviews but lately I have only seen maybe 40% of them.
Are they just getting rid of those if the game is too bad or something?
( Like thinking "if you dont have something nice to say, its better to say nothing at all" LOL

Appreciate anyone's answer that I can get.

Go to: