zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Are the new tasks worth doing?

[Post New]by zsautner on Aug 9, 14 4:06 PM
I finished the game a few months ago and sold off everything - all my plots, buildings, pens, barn inventory - everything! I thought I was going to start a new game but never did.

Do you think it's worth rebuilding everything in order to complete these new tasks?

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:Are the new tasks worth doing?

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 10, 14 12:57 PM
Hi neighbor! lol

The new update and the new tasks are in the same spirit as the game you knew.

Don't get me wrong: it is fun to plant new plants and trees, see how they grow and make new products but they do not offer a "new experience".

I admit -though- that having new options, new quests and new things to do gave it (and me) a push.

To rap it up: it is up to your time and your appetite: if you have the courage to restart and continue, great, but if I were in your shoes I would not have the energy to go through it all again.

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:Are the new tasks worth doing?

[Post New]by zsautner on Aug 11, 14 9:04 AM
Well hello fellow ROM neighbor - fancy meeting you here!

I have slowly started rebuilding my empire but I had four of each production building, 100s of each crop and produced item like all the clothes and pastries, and all upgraded pens. I really should have just left my game alone in anticipation of a future update. I'm sure I will get these new tasks done, but it will take a loooong time to finish them!

At least I have over 16 million dollars and tons of gold since I never restarted from the beginning.

A while back, someone suggested I sell off everything and restart the game. But I would suggest to anyone at the end of this game, just wait for an update so you can continue your current game and start a new game under a new user name.

Go to: