Map Piece - Where to find

[Post New]by kalgoorliegal on Aug 9, 14 11:44 PM
While I was going through my wish list I found an item that I do not remember seeing before, it is a "Map Piece" could anyone please tell where this Item is located. Obviously if it is visible I have unlocked the ZZ or HOS, If anyone can point me in the right direction.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Map Piece - Where to find

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 10, 14 12:20 AM
The first (and only so far) map piece you got was from the Keeper of Wishes to open up the town and activate the map icon. What it's doing in the wish list item list is unclear. But it's been in there since the Keeper gave it to you.

[Post New]by kalgoorliegal on Aug 10, 14 12:41 AM
That's a bit bizarre, perhaps it has gone in there on accident, I have selected it and placed it on my wish list, now I shouldn't have been able to do that if it was just a piece that was given to me to open another area.
But thanks for your reply

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 10, 14 12:11 PM
Yesterday I noticed it in the list of items available to add to the wishlist, near the end where the new items are I think. I wonder if that may be an item they're going to be adding into the game, maybe for crafting something? I'm only on level 33 so still have a bunch of locked craftables I can't look at yet.

[Post New]by kalgoorliegal on Aug 10, 14 2:36 PM
Well 3 people just sent it through on my daily gifts, but I can not find it in my inventory, so something very strange going on there.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 10, 14 2:54 PM
I think the next step is to ask them where they got it from!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 11, 14 12:21 AM
It doesn't show up in the "red", on your gift list...maybe it is like the odd egg? I didn't try to gift it but I thought about it, lol. Just had too many others needing items.

I do think this game has a mind of its own, sometimes. Got a final item for a craft and when I went to use it, wasn't there. Had to do it again, dang it.

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 12:22:23 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 11, 14 4:59 AM
Map Pieces is on the Wish List but it is not something that can be acquired from a HOS or Zoom Zone. It looks just like the Map on the game screen but without the spyglass overlay.

In the reference section of the game strings this is the text that accompanies Map Pieces.

This part of the map reveals the next part of the mysterious world.

This item was discussed in May 2014. Here is a link to that topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/280868.page#5685042

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 5:00:02 AM PST

Go to: