cissy400
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

CSI NY

[Post New]by cissy400 on Apr 1, 09 4:59 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Cindy and I can't even get past the very first part of Csi ny, much less the level. I found everything i was supposed to and took pictures.
after that , Det. Flack just keeps saying the same things, and i can't go forward or backward. Anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again , cindy (frustrated as #*@@}

CSI NY

[Post New]by midnight_rambler on Apr 1, 09 5:03 PM
cissy400 wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Cindy and I can't even get past the very first part of Csi ny, much less the level. I found everything i was supposed to and took pictures.
after that , Det. Flack just keeps saying the same things, and i can't go forward or backward. Anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again , cindy (frustrated as #*@@}

Show Detective Flack the photos of the victim, pointing up the fingertips.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:CSI NY

[Post New]by soymocha on Apr 1, 09 5:05 PM
Hi cissy, welcome to the pond......I have not played the game yet so I can not help you but.....there is a walkthrough for this game.....If you go to the top of the page and click on the download games....then look on the right side for the big fish games blog....click on it. On the right side of the page is the walkthrough for this game....I hope this helps. Good luck,

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:CSI NY

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 2, 09 9:04 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for CSI: NY. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

Go to: