Round Emblem

[Post New]by bartem on Aug 10, 14 9:38 AM
To obtain the Round Emblem to use in the crypt, I need to complete the drawing
with the coal. BUT ... I can't find the HOP that will give me the coal (according
to the guide). Any ideas as to the name of the location on the map where this
HOP is located??

I

lsr103
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Round Emblem

[Post New]by lsr103 on Aug 11, 14 4:27 AM
I've a feeling we're both stuck at the same point and that it's probably worse than we think. I suspect the HOP for the coal is in the Sauna location. That has been cut off by a landslide, so we can't get back to do the puzzle. I think it's a case of back to square 1 and make sure we absolutely remember to do the Sauna puzzle.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Aug 11, 14 12:21 PM
lsr103 wrote:I've a feeling we're both stuck at the same point and that it's probably worse than we think. I suspect the HOP for the coal is in the Sauna location. That has been cut off by a landslide, so we can't get back to do the puzzle. I think it's a case of back to square 1 and make sure we absolutely remember to do the Sauna puzzle.

I'm in the same position - However, I'm certain that there was no HOP available the last time I was in the sauna, since I would have played it - So without constantly checking the map, how are we supposed to know where new HOPs are springing up?

Daji
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Daji on Sep 3, 14 1:02 AM
I agree. I checked around for a HOP before I left the area. If I read others' posts correctly, it seems that the HOP is triggered when you receive the snake from the girl.

You're supposed to return to that area and play the HOP before you put the snake on the crypt door.

Bad design.

Go to: