Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

*In the bought game does the SG show the placement of morphing items?

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 1:57 PM
Hello all! I was wondering when you buy the game if the strategy guide changes and shows you where the morphing items are? Does it show where the painting pieces are? It is nice that this SG showed how many chapters it had in the demo! We haven't had that in awhile. It is appreciated! Any help I can get with this would also be much appreciated! Have a nice evening all!

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Re:*In the bought game does the SG show the placement of morphing items?

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 10, 14 2:51 PM
In my downloaded version of this game the strategy guide only shows the collectibles. That is the puzzle pieces you have to find. Not the morphing items. I can tell you this much though there are at least 32 as that is how many I had found end of game.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 5:03 PM
Thanks again Sportygal! You are wonderful, and I REALLY appreciate your help. I wondered about those morphing objects. It's weird that they aren't listed though, and a bummer. I only found a couple during my demo. I'm off to take advantage off the sale. Thanks again, and have a good week!

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by bestmommat on Aug 10, 14 5:17 PM
I found 38 morphing items

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 11:25 PM
Thanks bestmommat! I'll keep an eye out for those! I appreciate your joining our little chat and helping ! Have a wonderful week!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 11, 14 12:38 AM
There are also the painting pieces to find, which are also not in the SG.

It's an interesting game, because we're not held by the hand in that way. So there are three things to look out for - jigsaw collectibles, the morphs and the painting pieces. Wow! Best keep our eyes peeled.

Have fun, Melymc and everyone!!

ETA: Correction. Sorry for any confusion. I've just noticed that the jigsaw puzzles are what make up those pictures.

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 1:18:32 AM PST

ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Aug 11, 14 9:25 PM
I found 42, there isn't any in the bonus chapter. At least I didn't find any. The only achievements is to re play the mini games.

Go to: