Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

*Has anyone finished game, how long did it take?

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 2:03 PM
This game is nice, I do like it. It just seems somewhat easy. I was wondering approximately how long it took some to finish it. I know everyone plays at different levels, and speeds. That is fine. I will take this into account. I usually play Advanced. I am just trying to find an average, that is me . Lol. JK. Anyway, any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day all! Happy gaming!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:*Has anyone finished game, how long did it take?

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Aug 10, 14 2:06 PM
I didn't time myself since I didn't play it all at once but I'd guess at least 5 - 6 hours, just for the main game. There are a LOT of locations.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 10, 14 2:23 PM
The main game was close to 7 hours for me and the bonus chapter about an hour. I didn't use the hint, map or strategy guide however I did skip some of the puzzles. I played the hardest modest available. I do spend some time just looking around and not how fast I can click through the game.

Edited on 08/10/2014 at 2:25:55 PM PST

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 2:52 PM
Thanks sportygal & snapnhiss! I really appreciate your answering my question, and so quickly too! That is exactly what I needed to know!

If ya'll come back or someone else does, I have another...... Lol. Are the morphing objects in the SG? I had a hard time finding them on my own. If you buy the game do they appear? Thanks everyone, have a wonderful evening!

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 10, 14 3:18 PM
I answered your question on the other thread you started about morphing objects. Look there.

Edited on 08/10/2014 at 3:18:46 PM PST

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Aug 10, 14 4:49 PM
Thanks Sportygal you're the best! I'm off to look.

Go to: