Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

I got a question...

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Aug 10, 14 2:55 PM
Is it normal, when you go into the dragon maze to find your dragon 999/1000 before you get to it? Or is something amiss?

I can see the dragon but am still trying to clear one of those tree lady thingies and a couple of beast runes, but it clearly says 999/1000.

I hope its for real when I get to it.

I hope I didn't get someone elses dragon help.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Re:I got a question...

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 10, 14 2:59 PM
I have seen that happen a few times when I have fed one type of dragon, then open it up to fed the same type of dragon shortly after. My guess is that maybe your neighbors feed so much so quickly, before the game gets the change to post "This dragon has been fed," that it spills over onto the next dragon you go to feed. The 999 should still be there when you eventually get to the dragon.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Aug 10, 14 2:59 PM
Candle,
If this is your second or third dragon of the day (same type/color), then sometimes the food that is provided to one, seems to over fill that one and be held in queue for the next one. I got to my second pink dragon today and found 900 out of 1000 already fed. Cool trick huh???

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 10, 14 2:59 PM
Sometimes it happens. If you played another (similar maybe) maze just before, the help somehow "transfer" to your next one.
This happens mainly during the change of the day (4pm EST or -5 GMT) when many players log in and feed their neighbor's dragons.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 10, 14 3:01 PM
ooops, Jarrow you were faster and you expressed yourself better than me!

MrsFalk
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MrsFalk on Aug 10, 14 3:03 PM
Just a thought... if you clicked the "gift" to request help as soon as you got to the first tree, by the time you get to your dragon it could possibly be fed by people just at the right moment. Some will feed the dragon instead of the tree (I do since it takes more food to feed the dragon). Count your blessings, I'm thinking!

ETA: Of course I could be way off and the other explanations do sound plausible.

Edited on 08/10/2014 at 3:06:18 PM PST

Go to: