where are the quests

[Post New]by hawkeyeswamp on Aug 10, 14 4:35 PM
I was so excited to see a update that was worth it. But..... when it first started we got numerous quests to do...... (which I had 11 at one time ) as of now, I have finished all but one. No new quests are popping up . Also, the map... you only get one or two quests to do then they are done. Where are the quests ? I am level 55.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:where are the quests

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 11, 14 2:03 AM
The new update had 2 quests per city (of the map) and several quests at the beginning.
Yes, same here I have no more quests for a while now, level 55 as well- towards level 56. I am sure when we reach level 56 new quests will appear, as new plants and new products will become available.

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Aug 11, 14 3:09 AM
I am at level 55 now for ages, have over 233562 energy (when I think you only need 110000) but it will not go up a level. I have uninstall & reinstall the game but nothing happened? I'm wondering if this is another glitch in the new update? I still have a couple of quests to finish and have loads of wool to complete them, it just takes so long to do. I cannot even plant some trees etc in advance until I level up GRRR

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 11, 14 3:56 AM
dukielass wrote:I am at level 55 now for ages, have over 233562 energy (when I think you only need 110000) but it will not go up a level. I have uninstall & reinstall the game but nothing happened? I'm wondering if this is another glitch in the new update? I still have a couple of quests to finish and have loads of wool to complete them, it just takes so long to do. I cannot even plant some trees etc in advance until I level up GRRR

the limit for level 56 is 1.100.000 not 110.000.
if you have 223.562 you have a long way to go to reach the million!

Except if you mean that you have over 2 millions and nothing has happened.

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 3:56:54 AM PST

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Aug 18, 14 5:43 AM
its a long long loooooong road to level 56 with no more quests,
I hope its worth it..........

ive just gone past 500,000 energy

when the new update came in I also thought it was 100,000 til the next level
and then when the bar wasn't even moving to show my progress,