Zsxy1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Collections.2

[Post New]by Zsxy1 on Aug 10, 14 8:41 PM
I have charged the first 3 collections, but have no idea what I received? Can someone please explain the mechanics of the collections?

Re:Collections.2

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 11, 14 11:27 AM
Hi Zsxy1, welcome.

A completed collection gives you an item and a reward. In the future, when the friends feature is enabled, we'll be able to gift or be gifted parts to complete a collection.

Just another fun feature of this game.

Zsxy1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Zsxy1 on Aug 12, 14 10:06 PM
Hello Whitebutterfly54, thanks for responding, can you tell me what the rewards are for the first 3 collections??? Because I can't tell what they were/are.... it doesn't appear anything new was added to my inventory.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 13, 14 9:26 AM
I'm sorry Zsxy1, but I never took notice of what I received. I just completed a jewelry collection that showed up as a quest along with all the others. If I complete another one, I will definitely note the rewards and post.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 14, 14 11:28 AM
When you open your little treasure box icon, your rewards are shown on the first page. A ring, a horseshoe, a talisman of some sort that brings with it, extra time, extra money or extra experience.

Ferg_Frk
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Ferg_Frk on Aug 17, 14 4:42 AM
Thanks, Tzeitet;.

I was paying attention now, and for completing the collection Camilla's Belongings was awarded 1,000gp and a chocolate cake slice.

Ferg

Go to: