kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

creating a shugabush monster

[Post New]by kelnjor on Aug 11, 14 4:56 AM
Hi,

I have read through a few posts on here about making the first shugabush, combining the clamble & the other blue one (can't remember now). but still not happening, keep ending up with one or the other but not a shugabush!

Have tried a few combinations of levels - I have 3 of each between level 10 - 15 & have completed all other goals (all monsters are on either gold island or shugabush).

it is starting to annoy the crap out of me...any suggestions?

thanks!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

Re:creating a shugabush monster

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 11, 14 6:01 AM
Hi Kelnjor, I feel your pain. I think most of us went through the same emotional frustration that you are experiencing trying to breed a Shugabush on Plant for the first & even second time.

I did the same starting at level 4 with Clamble & Bowgart and after what seemed liked a month or two I finally bred a Shugabush, I don't remember what level finally gave him to me.

The GOOD news is that you can purchase Shugabush from the market on Plant for 200 diamonds but if you purchase him from Shuga Island he costs 700 diamonds.

I have learned Patience & Persistence is really a necessary practice in MSM in order not to lose the fun of the game. I can promise he will come to you one day - I just don't know how many days.

Some are gathering data as we speak attempting to find the magic balance so it won't take so long, maybe one day soon we will have the magic formula but for now we can only speculate & share what worked for us individually.

Please keep us posted on your decision, it really does help new players & old ones like me that's still trying for certain SM.

I know this post probably won't help but at least you know you are not alone trying for that sassy Shugabriches to breed.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 13, 14 12:20 PM
I'd feed the Clamble and the Bowgart you're using to breed to higher levels, for me levels 8 and 9 have given me Shugabushes pretty fast, lower than that hasn't worked for me.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Aug 14, 14 3:46 AM
hi, thank you both for your responses

I have 3 of each monster, between levels 9 - 15 and trying different combinations. no joy yet ! but hopefully soon. I keep ending up with bowgarts. might try the lower level ones if I have any & see how it goes. wish me luck!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 14, 14 8:15 AM
good luck
Keeping fingers, toes, arms, legs & eyes crossed for you sweetie.
Let us know when he finally shows up.

Go to: