Is someone played the bonus game?

[Post New]by sorcette on Aug 11, 14 5:55 AM
After the main game, I did not have access to the bonus game! I have seen the SG part of the bonus but not this part of the game. !!!

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Re:Is someone played the bonus game?

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Aug 11, 14 6:12 AM
When you click on the bonus sign it will make you chose a level of difficulty. Once you have done that it starts straight away (or mine did).

[Post New]by aleta59 on Aug 11, 14 9:23 AM
Same thing happened with me. If you click on the bonus game, it wont play. Just gives a message that all play will be lost.

hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by hollyodie on Aug 13, 14 12:49 PM
Once you select the bonus game, you will then need to go to "Play" again - it will delete your original game play but you will be able to play the bonus game.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 13, 14 4:52 PM
hollyodie wrote:Once you select the bonus game, you will then need to go to "Play" again - it will delete your original game play but you will be able to play the bonus game.

Did not happen that way for me. I selected the bonus game several times. Went to play and got the message that game progress would be deleted. Finally thought I had no choice and selected "yes". It wiped out my game. When I chose "play" again it sent me to the main game for a replay.

phyrbrd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by phyrbrd on Aug 14, 14 6:44 AM
Cannot get into the bonus game. Tried several times and ended up having to start the regular game all over again. I've been downloading games for years and have had very few problems, but this is the worst.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Aug 14, 14 7:08 AM
I too have tried umpteen times-cannot access bonus game-there is an update this AM so hopefully it is a fix.

Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by Zoesgran on Aug 14, 14 8:49 AM
The same thing happens to me too, it gives a warning that all main gameplay will be lost.

I must have downloaded around 200 games from this site in the 6 years I have been a member and it's the first time I have ever had to lose all standard play just to access the bonus game

GimmeAHint
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by GimmeAHint on Aug 14, 14 9:42 PM
I was getting the same message too. I clicked on the difficulty setting even though it's already checked and that started the bonus game.

xsupvr14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by xsupvr14 on Aug 14, 14 11:15 PM
I had the same problem numerous folks have noted. I clicked on the Bonus and nothing happened. I think paying the higher price for a Collector's Edition game one expects to have something extra to play. The game itself was very good but I was extremely disappointed that there was no bonus game to play.

[Post New]by irssecretary on Aug 15, 14 12:03 AM
So we are all having the same problem, but no answers. I just installed the fix this afternoon. If this was the problem, it didn't work.

Zoesgran
Herring
Herring
365 Posts

[Post New]by Zoesgran on Aug 15, 14 3:40 AM
GimmeAHint wrote:I was getting the same message too. I clicked on the difficulty setting even though it's already checked and that started the bonus game.

Thank you, that worked I clicked the difficulty setting again and it immediately activated the bonus game.

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 3:41:21 AM PST

[Post New]by charliehenry on Aug 15, 14 8:33 AM
Tried doing the options-nada. Am a tad upset about this-BF needs to clean it up

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Aug 16, 14 1:40 PM
I have tried everything suggested but nothing has worked and now it is locked on the start page. I have selected the Bonus over and over and click Play and also have clicked yes to wipe out the standard game. Never heard of this before but I did as suggested. Now I can't do anything, can't play, can't even go into Options, it won't allow me to click anywhere. This is a big rip off if you ask me.

I have never seen a bonus game act like this!!

[Post New]by bobbiegirl6248 on Aug 16, 14 4:25 PM
I can't access it.....I have not allowed it to delete my original game but I will see what happens. If this game does not give easy access to the bonus game....if there really IS one, then it is a huge RIP OFF and I have never experienced this with one of BF Collector Editions.....sad thing to see and a huge waste of my credits!! Hope someone out there is reading these posts and either corrects it or refunds some of our credit/money....we paid for the EXTRAS and are not receiving them!!

Thanks for the vent!!

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Aug 19, 14 5:02 PM
Oh and I also tried the update/fix others were talking about but had no luck. I am like you, big rip off that the entire CE can't be played.

Mr_Tucker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Tucker on Aug 25, 14 3:53 AM
Hi,
I installed it twice with no luck. On the third attempt I cllcked on the difficulty button after I finished the game and hey presto it worked, although I wished I had not bothered.

stinky2sex
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by stinky2sex on Aug 26, 14 10:56 PM
You cannot play the bonus game until you place all your puzzle pieces that you collected from the main game. Except when you click on extras to do this, it asks if you want to delete your main game to move on. If you click yes like I did, you lose all the puzzle pieces, & therefore cannot have access to bonus game.
To say I'm upset is putting it mildly. I'm trying to find a way around this, but, no go so far. And the update fix didn't do anything for this issue as the DEVS made the game this way.
A very frustrated player.
Bonnie

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Aug 28, 14 2:08 PM
Click on bonus. Choose your difficulty level (even if the one you want is already selected). You must choose one. If you click on close, nothing happens. The bonus game will automatically start after you have selected your level. As stated, do not click on close and then on play. If you do that you are telling the game you want to start again. It tells you your progress will be lost... why would you then say yes?

[Post New]by lladee53 on Oct 17, 14 12:02 AM
so dissapointed that i lost my game in an attempt to play the bonus game. i have never had that happen. the game was fun but too many glitches and then to have this happen and not to be able to play but a little part of the bonus game is a big dissapointment. i guess u cant stop playing the bonus game once you start or you cant ever get back to it!

Go to: