assemble grandfather's voodoo doll

[Post New]by dominique69250 on Aug 11, 14 6:40 AM
I finished this world, in the design of the inventory voodoo doll clignote.lorsque I request assistance, the game offers me all the places in this world where I am already gone and where I have more action has faire.est that the bog or I forgot something game.

nursecam8
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:assemble grandfather's voodoo doll

[Post New]by nursecam8 on Aug 11, 14 11:44 AM
I,M having the same problem. I even started over with a different profile

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 11, 14 1:00 PM
I got all the stuff for the Grandpa's Doll. Solved a puzzle to assemble the Doll. Then was teleported back to the Pentagram in the 1st Attic. I had to solve a puzzle there to get the Green Ball. I guess I'm off to another parallel world.

[Post New]by grandmagin on Aug 11, 14 2:09 PM
I think the problem your having is the same as I'm having. The problem is that I never found the grandfather's watch. Did either of you find it and if so where?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 11, 14 2:29 PM
grandmagin wrote:I think the problem your having is the same as I'm having. The problem is that I never found the grandfather's watch. Did either of you find it and if so where?

Did you give Grandpa the baked pie ?

I think I got something then but I not sure what. I'm in Great Grandpa's world, now. It's just as confusing.

feebee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by feebee on Aug 12, 14 11:29 AM
Stuck in grandpa's world hints just send me all over all i keep getting is assemble grandfathers doll its sparkling green cant get any further please help !

violetsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by violetsue on Aug 12, 14 1:50 PM
I found the watch, I made the pie. The pie goes to Grandpa, the watch disappears and the shiny green guy with the red check mark is in my inventory along with the ladder, the sign comes up and says assemble grandfather's voodoo doll. That is as far as I can go, What am I missing? I have clicked everywhere, nothing happens and I can go nowhere! Help please

[Post New]by annetopp on Aug 13, 14 4:48 AM
I am stuck at the same place. I have the collected parts, but can't go any further. I think this is a bug in the game.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Aug 13, 14 8:44 AM
feebee wrote:Stuck in grandpa's world hints just send me all over all i keep getting is assemble grandfathers doll its sparkling green cant get any further please help !

I am also at the same point. Have collected all the parts and assembled the grandfathers doll.
Then it keeps telling me i need to clothe it, which i already have. If i hit hint, it takes me away from the doll, then if i hit hint again, it arrows every single place i can go.

Ahhgg! Getting a wee bit fed up with this happening. I am starting to feel blessed if i can actually finish a game these days.

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Aug 14, 14 6:58 AM
I don't have the answer at all - what do we have to do to get further in this frustrating game/ Someone please put us out of our misery... thanks (I hope)

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 14, 14 7:41 AM
You have to assemble grandfathers voodoo doll in the circle you used to build your father's doll in the first world....AND you have to leave two items in the alter in the "first world" as well.

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Aug 14, 14 8:36 AM
I AM ALSO STUCK WITH THE DOLL AND NO PLACE TO USE IT. IT IS JUST SPARKLING. HELP PLEASE.

feebee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by feebee on Aug 14, 14 2:41 PM
You cant assemble the doll all you can do is go round and around and around there is a problem started THREE new profiles re installed and still cant get anywhere !!!

[Post New]by spikeletnz on Aug 14, 14 10:43 PM
I have the same problem!

[Post New]by fluffyknickers on Aug 15, 14 3:02 PM

Hi I was stuck for 3 days then realised I'd made the pie but not cooked it!
Go to the coop and where the chickens are eating corn behind them and very slightly to the left. Under the fruit bench is a hatchet pick it up and take it to the house and out the back door to the grindstone sharpen it cut the wood thats there. Back to kitchen light the fire cook the pie give it to grandfather and he gives you the watch and off you go. Hope this puts a lot of fishies out of their misery

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by 4120 on Aug 17, 14 2:55 PM
Stuck with this sparkle guy also don't know what to do. Hint just points me everywhere help

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Aug 18, 14 5:00 AM
THE UPDATE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! I STILL JUST HAVE THE DOLL AND THE LATTER. THE IMAGES ARE A MESS NOW. i JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Aug 18, 14 11:40 AM
I too, had the same problem with grandfathers clothes.....that was the only thing left to do....after a very long search I just pressed skip puzzle... it worked.... maybe this will help someone....

[Post New]by Amazon261 on Aug 31, 14 1:27 PM
I'm not sure if I ever got the watch but I have a lit fire and no pie in inventory so I guess that part is taken care of.

I'm not suck and unable to assemble the grandfather's voodoo doll. Some folks have answered but none have said exactly HOW the voodoo doll is to be assembled? I have uninstalled and installed the game with no luck.

Please tell me exactly what I should be doing after I have the sparkling doll and ladder in my inventory. That's where I'm stuck.

robester
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by robester on Sep 14, 14 1:19 PM
I might as well add that I also have the problem. Maybe if enough of us say so, something will happen. I made the pie, I cooked the pie, as far as I know I gave the pie to granddad. Watch? What watch? All I have is the sparkly little green voodoo doll. If I could smack it I would. I had no problems first time through the game.

Go to: