ALicd
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

quests

[Post New]by ALicd on Aug 11, 14 9:14 AM
there is still a problem with quests not drawing on collection to complete quests.
also I don't know if anyone else is noticing when you are getting rewarded and its both a quest reward and reward earned you only get the one even if compter congratulates you for both. I have been watching the counter

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Stuck on Hide & Seek with the Princess, Gobie's requests.

[Post New]by nyghtfn on Aug 11, 14 7:55 PM
I am doing the Hide & Seek with the princess. Looking for the second disc. Gobie is asking me to go to 3 locations. I have been to all 3 locations, but it won't give me credit for having gone to Coral Cove. So I am stuck at this point not able to move on to any other quests. Anyone else having this same problem?

Stuck on Hide & Seek with the Princess, Gobie's requests.

[Post New]by biology5150 on Aug 11, 14 8:27 PM
nyghtfn wrote:I am doing the Hide & Seek with the princess. Looking for the second disc. Gobie is asking me to go to 3 locations. I have been to all 3 locations, but it won't give me credit for having gone to Coral Cove. So I am stuck at this point not able to move on to any other quests. Anyone else having this same problem?

In another thread it was posted that BZ is aware of the glitch with coral cove. Go to Apricus Plaza, should fix your issue.

nyghtfn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:quests

[Post New]by nyghtfn on Aug 12, 14 7:21 AM
Thank you!
Yes, apricus plaza did the trick,

jules20
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by jules20 on Aug 12, 14 7:27 AM
Am I the only one who's quests have run out again? Updated to 1.94 on 10th August. Did Ria's hide and seek, Gobie's disk, although did skip Coral Cove with 5 crystals, Brad, Lena and the Fahleed. Nothing else now. Are we having to wait for another update. Pretty sure that wasn't really 40 quests.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Aug 12, 14 8:06 AM
jules20 wrote: Pretty sure that wasn't really 40 quests.

I know how that feels - I think we all have so many items in our collection we've been able to play some of the Quests really quickly. Also I noticed a lot of them were to just re-visit HOS and really old ones at that!
I would say the poor old developers are finding it very difficult to keep up with us. To be fair they improved the drop rate so dramatically some of us will be playing much less time-wise.
Have to say the price of the very new HOS are exhorbitant - really inroading into my stashed cash!
My achievements are virtually nil now unless you count a Moonfell Soup for reaching Level 75 (a long way off yet). I loved the early days when achievements were pinging in thick and fast.

ALicd
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ALicd on Aug 12, 14 9:49 AM
its why I want all the rewards I earn need that money honey lol

Go to: