muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Can you select shopping mode

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 11, 14 10:01 AM
I have been going to the toy store to get the painting and never get it. Now I noticed there's different shopping modes. Can I select the one I want maybe that's the problem I haven't been doing that.

Help Please

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

Re:Can you select shopping mode

[Post New]by sahobbs on Aug 11, 14 2:09 PM
Unfortunately No, it's like a throw of the dice or like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get. You'll just have to keep playing that site until it drops. If I remember, you have to be in Professional Mode to get the Picky Shopper to get your Painting.
Hope this helps.
Happy Gaming from another Minnow just swimming in the Big Pond going on 10yrs.

P.S. By the looks of your name you must be a dog lover. Same here, I own 11 with 4 litters that are under 8wks old.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Aug 11, 14 3:10 PM
You need to have raised your city level to Master to get all the modes. There are four of them and they rotate around in order, so you have to play four times to get them all - and if something does not drop for you the first time then you have to cycle through them to get that mode again.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 12, 14 1:22 PM
Thanks, all.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Aug 14, 14 8:52 PM
You can do what I do, select not to do a mode. =v=

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 15, 14 5:15 AM
pamkatz wrote: You can do what I do, select not to do a mode. =v=

<head tilt> How does one select NOT to do a mode, other than just not play that city? Course, I would not be playing silhouette and since a lot of the harder to get item are in that mode it really wouldn't be an option. Thinking about playing nothing but picky and Silhouette in MO - so I would only have to play it 8 times instead of 32 to get an evening gown. SIGN me UP!

Anyone getting the blessed evening gown?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Aug 15, 14 9:04 AM
The problem is that if you decide you don't fancy that mode and leave the city, then when you return there it will still be at the same mode. I think the only way is to pay the fee to enter and then abandon it (and lose your energy paid out). I suppose that if you have plenty of food supplies to replace energy that might be an option......

Go to: