Looping me back through the same levels???

[Post New]by misformichelle on Aug 11, 14 2:13 PM
I appear to be progressing....

And then suddenly despite going to the next chapters I am back to doing the same levels with the same story under a new chapter title with the same set up etc.

Am I going crazy or anyone else run into this?

Re:Looping me back through the same levels???

[Post New]by pyramidblue on Aug 11, 14 4:23 PM
It's done that to me at least 5x so far. I've uninstalled and re-installed and it still keeps looping. First it was from level 5 to 2, three times, and then 8 back to 5 and then 10 back to 8. It seems to go forward eventually, but it will take weeks at this rate

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Aug 12, 14 2:58 AM
Just to clarify, in story mode you will visit certain locations several times, Police HQ and the hospital, for example. While the location may be the same, the level you play at that location will always be unique.

You're playing to complete the story - not to visit every location on the map.

Hope this helps.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

[Edit] oh, in case you missed or skipped the tutorial, some info on map pin colors:

Yellow - unvisited location
Pale yellow - visited but incomplete
Green - completed with 3 stars
Red - locked. Inventory item needed.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 3:04:07 AM PST

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Aug 12, 14 7:28 PM
I've found it impossible to make any progress in the story mode beyond Chapter 5. I get kicked back to Chapter 2. And sometimes I don't even reach Chapter 5 before getting kicked back to Chapter 2. Then I switched to Challenge mode. Same thing. It isn't possible to make any progress with this game. I'm deleting and giving up. Fun game though - if it would work.

[Post New]by misformichelle on Aug 15, 14 4:49 AM
This is different than playing same levels. I'm getting same dialog. Cop been killed with cop gun etc etc etc. (Same cop name. some shorts)

Here's hoping whatever update I see above solves this!

Go to: