moggies
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Canal St

[Post New]by moggies on Aug 11, 14 3:12 PM
The message is saying find clues in Canal St but there is no yellow button, left, the others are all green, do I go to another location, help please

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Canal St

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 11, 14 7:03 PM
I can't remember now what I had to do at Canal Street, but just in case: do you see a red pin anywhere? If so, you need to drag an item from the inventory over it to open up that area. Just a thought...

moggies
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by moggies on Aug 12, 14 4:34 AM
Hi Valdy remember you from ages ago when you solved another of my problems, no there is no red pins so I will just carry on playing the yellow pins that are there, I have noticed after I collected 3 stars the yellow fades to a lighter shade, will just have to try and figure this out. Many thanks for your reply

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 12, 14 5:25 AM
When you have successfully finished a level, Moggies, the pin will turn green. I think that if you have only got 1 or 2 silver stars (can't remember now if it's only 1 or 2 stars), the dark yellow fades to a light yellow. That way you can always see, which of the levels you didn't manage to get 3 stars.

The story should automatically unfold. Just make sure you play out all the levels. And btw, I think that if you only reach 1 or 2 silver stars, you might not get an item at the end, which you may have gotten, if you have reached 3 stars.

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Aug 12, 14 6:59 AM
Hi moggies,

Bright yellow pins are unplayed levels.
Pale yellow pins are levels which you've played, but not completed with 3 stars.
Green pins = completed; no need to play again unless you really want to.
Red pins = need an inventory item to unlock.

If you have tutorial mode enabled, it will explain the colors to you as they appear.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

moggies
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by moggies on Aug 12, 14 12:26 PM
Thank you Dave and Valdy, started the game again but still having trouble with Canal St, however, will play all the yellows until I turn them green, again many thanks for your replies

Go to: