ffachet
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Do Not Buy This Game Unless You Love Futility

[Post New]by ffachet on Aug 11, 14 6:17 PM
I got through the basic mode. And I got to through the challenge mode up to the level for the Cup of Bast. But at that point I stalled.

The at this level the timer is so fast there is no reasonable way to play given the level has so many locked pieces, boulders, and the entire bottom of the board is frozen! Moreover, no power ups are retained - not just the rechargeable amulet but earned bombs as well of which there are only two on this board at that. Two bombs at this level are not enough to blow open the frozen bottom squares, which is the only way that you might actually be able to finish the level. You also cannot bypass this board level. After literally hundreds of attempts I gave up and deleted the game.

As someone said in another post, I would like to see the developers of this game actually play to completion. I do not believe it can be done.

Helen57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Do Not Buy This Game Unless You Love Futility

[Post New]by Helen57 on Aug 13, 14 12:04 PM
I agree, how can the programers of this game sleep at night, the are the biggest cheaters. I will no longer buy games from Big Fish because I feel that they encourage this type of game making. I feel that Big Fish Games are in on the cheating.

Re:Do Not Buy This Game Unless You Love Futility

[Post New]by pamela92460 on Jan 8, 15 5:42 PM
If you go back to the beginning and keep playing the easier levels over again, you can earn enough money to buy enough bombs at the store to complete this level. I have gotten all the way to the last level and have to now start over and earn enough money to replace the bombs I used. Frustrating!

Go to: