Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Has Anyone Noticed....

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 12, 14 1:55 AM
that our main characters are from the Emily Delicious games? Angela is Emily's younger sister who married the ex-mobster, Jimmy.

Come to think of it, I think I also spotted Uncle Antonio and Emily's husband, Patrick (wearing glasses), and the diner featured in earlier Emily games is also there. I wonder if Elvis, Betty and a lot of others will show up also.

I'm surprised, because I had been under the impression that any game vaguely related to the Delicious series was a serious 'no no' at BFG. I hope this means we may see Delicious 10 here later this year, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've been waiting forever for another fun storyline Poker game (ever since Governor of Poker 1 and 2 really) and here it is!

Happy Poker playing for all who enjoy it!

Re:Has Anyone Noticed....

[Post New]by HappyLittleT on Aug 12, 14 8:21 AM
I have enjoyed the Delicious series and recognized the characters right away. It would be great if Big Fish would carry that series. I'm not great at poker, but this makes a nice change from my usual TM and HO games.

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Aug 12, 14 9:08 AM
Yes! That's why I initially got excited about this game. I was a little surprised that is was Youda and Not ****. I've been playing the Delicious games at another place so I haven't been missing out. I remember when Delicious stopped being on BF - can you tell me why - a long time ago and was sad to see it go from this site. I'm liking this game so far mainly because of the Emily characters but also because it will help me learn poker.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Aug 13, 14 11:08 AM
Yea - I posted the resemblance in my review on the main game page. I wish BFG carried the Delicious Emily series - such a good time management series! I actually started buying from another game site just for that series. I wish BFG was a one stop game shop! I miss Diner Dash too for that matter....

But I like the that the characters have personality to them, just like in the DE series.

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 11:09:15 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 16, 14 12:39 AM
I agree with you all and I also miss the Diner Dash and Wedding Dash series here. I have also bought every single one of the Emily games at the other site beginning with "G". Can't wait for the new one!

As to why BFG don't have them, I've only heard rumours.

In this game I'm currently in Little Ireland and the stakes do get higher. It gets more challenging. Yay!!

Go to: