Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

I Too Am Stuck Trying To Get Into Apt

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 12, 14 4:46 AM
So its telling me that I need to get into Kowalski's apartment. And I know that I have an item that'd probably be useful for doing that. Well...2 possible items, I suppose. BBut I've tried using both of them here, there, everywhere & nada.
I just cant figure it out.

I've even left the game and come back a couple of times but nothing is coming to mind for what Ishould be doing.

I've just been going & playing the available levels over again. I'm not sure how to tell when a level really needs to be played, like for the storyline & when its just there. I think they may have said in the beginning. Like what the difference is between yellow & green.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:I Too Am Stuck Trying To Get Into Apt

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 12, 14 5:21 AM
Yaelle, the yellow pins mean that you have to play a game. When you have successfully finished it, it will turn green.

Sometimes later, you will also get a couple of red pins. To get into those places, you first have to drag an item from the inventory to the red pin to open up the place.

I have finished the game, although there was a glitch at the end, which brought me back to the map, instead of giving me a cut scene ending. Oh well...

ETA: Just mentioned this in another thread: I noticed that some peeps can't continue for whatever reason. It is important that you reach at least 2 or 3 silver stars at the end of a level. And I am not even sure if those are enough, because if you manage to get 3 stars, you will get one or two items at the end of the level, which are important to advance in the game.

I have always managed to reach 3 gold stars - had to repeat some levels - so I know I got all items/persons that I should get during the game.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 5:28:03 AM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 15, 14 11:51 AM
Ohhhhh thank you. Went back today to play & saw that I was still stuck, I was hoping somebody mentioned something about this part.

Totally didn't realize that somebody would be me. I guess I DID post this question. Apparently.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 17, 15 2:54 PM
I can't get into the apt either. I just played the police station and got a key from the lockers. The key is labeled as the key to Kowalski's apt but when I drag it over the red button at his apt building it just flies back into my inventory.

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Jan 19, 15 5:13 AM
Hi lilyr,

Make sure that your mouse pointer is over the red icon, NOT the object/bubble.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 25, 15 11:05 PM
Thanks Dave! I just saw this. Since it's 2 AM my time I'll try it tomorrow. I am loving this game!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 26, 15 6:35 PM
Again, thanks Dave! It worked. I could have sworn I tried that. I can't say I'm a big fan of having to use the flashlight though.

Go to: