Seahorse
39 Posts

Cinema in Paris August 12, '14

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Aug 12, 14 10:40 AM
Information taken from the old forum posts:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/264977.page#5582144

Set in Paris

There is a dragon, a very hungry dragon:
He wants 24000 food and you can feed him 60 times. The expedition window lasts for 2 hours. The room is open 4 hours.

The chest contains:

100 Silver Tarra Cards
100 Gold Tarra Cards
1 Strawberry Jam
10 Crystal Harp
1 Fire Dust (artifact charge)
1 Flax Seeds (artifact charge)
1 Plasma Battery (artifact charge)
1 Quartz Crystal (artifact charge)
10 Paper Lantern
10 Azure Grapes
1 picture of the place (you know, part of the "Trophies")
1 Neon Water Lily (artifact charge)
20 Dragon Coin
1 Warm Current (artifact charge)
10 Lunar Firefly
10 Dragon Tablet
10 Creature Summing Scroll
10 Fiery Seal
1 Blue Lens (artifact charge)
2 Crystal Molecule (artifact charge)
1 Coconut Tea (artifact charge)
10 Blue Cheese (dragon food in the runes)
10 Latin Scroll
40,000 Coins
1,000 Experience Points

Edit to add dragon info.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 11:12:54 PM PST

Re:Cinema in Paris

[Post New]by alejinaD on Aug 12, 14 1:13 PM
easily done and completed in a few hours .. you need to scroll a lot, a lot for ghosts, octopus and other, two stawberry jam (I have 1430 now) you also need gold and silver tarra card (20-30).. thanks to my neighbors who have helped me over the dragon

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 12, 14 6:12 PM
A 24k dragon ....hopefully I can do this one .

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 12, 14 7:24 PM
dobuita wrote:A 24k dragon ....hopefully I can do this one .

Awww, you can do it, Dobuita. Just make sure to do it at a time when most neighbors are playing the game, ask for help here in the forums, and don't start it until you have either gathered enough food or have enough gems gathered to buy food if on the off chanceothers can't give you enough food. You have a whole week.

TexasBaker
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Cinema in Paris August 12, '14

[Post New]by TexasBaker on Aug 13, 14 8:51 AM
Speaking of feeding that voracious dragon - what kinds of food does the beastie require? Seems like every critter is different when it comes to menu. I have some food but not sure if it's what s/he eats and don't want to start an expedition until I know I can follow through.

Thanks!
Tex

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 13, 14 9:09 AM
TexasBaker wrote:Speaking of feeding that voracious dragon - what kinds of food does the beastie require? Seems like every critter is different when it comes to menu. I have some food but not sure if it's what s/he eats and don't want to start an expedition until I know I can follow through.

Thanks!
Tex
Texas, it is the same food as all of the other weekly offer dragons, the blueberries, pomegranates, dandelion juice, etc.. If you go to the first tab of the store, you will see the foods listed.

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 9:10:13 AM PST

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 13, 14 6:14 PM
Marjasinstar wrote:Awww, you can do it, Dobuita. Just make sure to do it at a time when most neighbors are playing the game, ask for help here in the forums, and don't start it until you have either gathered enough food or have enough gems gathered to buy food if on the off chanceothers can't give you enough food. You have a whole week.

Very true Marj! I shall do those things...I think I'll do the expedition tomorrow.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 13, 14 11:02 PM
Is anyone else experiencing glitches in this offer? Every time I try to go to the specific room by clicking on it via the magnifying glass inside the offer "bubble" (on the left side of the screen), I get taken to Paris--not the room--and then the game stalls, I have to refresh, and when I reload, I see I have been charged for the energy for going to the room.

Also two of my neighbor's expeditions disappeared today. I had put food on both. They were several thousand away from ending and suddenly they disappeared from my expedition window. I got no pop up saying the expedition ended and showing me the goodies I won. Just gone. I know the neighbor was able to open the room, so the expedition was successful. But neither I nor another neighbor got credit for the expedition and he was in first place and I was in second, so we should have gotten something.

Not complaining, just adding it to the list of glitches in this game and wondering if it has happened to anyone else today.

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 11:06:06 PM PST

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Aug 13, 14 11:26 PM
I finished this up tonight and I didn't have any weird glitches. I also participated in several expeditions that all ended correctly.

Not sure what's going on with yours but when in doubt it's always good to clear your browser's cache.

I hope it straightens out for you for tomorrow.

sakawi
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by sakawi on Aug 13, 14 11:27 PM
If I was one of the neighbors you fed, I'm not sure what happened. One minute when I checked my dragon, she was a long way from being fed. The next minute I got the pop-up saying the expedition was done. I'm not complaining as maybe this is a happy glitch (for me but unfortunately not you )

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 11:29:10 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 14, 14 10:10 AM
Lucky you, Sakawi. I don't mind if I didn't get a chest, I didn't buy any of the food used so all is good. Just wondering if what was happening to me was happening to others.

Thanks, Clashfan, I'll clear the cache and see if that helps.

Edited on 08/14/2014 at 10:11:01 AM PST

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 14, 14 12:24 PM
That all sounds really weird Marj. I haven't experienced anything like that yet but I haven't opened the room yet.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 14, 14 3:45 PM
Oh my stars. I have five neighbors all going for the Movie Set dragon, with varying degrees of time left. I am sure I am not the only one in this predicament.

Just a reminder to all. A neighbor can only help one person at a time. So, those of you wondering why few people are rushing to help you that could be the reason. As soon as one person finishes I will refresh to see who else I can help. Hopefully all needing to get fed will get fed.

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 14, 14 4:14 PM
I noticed that too......I would help one neighbour and then the other movie expeditions would grey out . Wish you could help more than one at a time.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Aug 14, 14 4:21 PM
Marjasinstar wrote:Oh my stars. I have five neighbors all going for the Movie Set dragon, with varying degrees of time left. I am sure I am not the only one in this predicament.

I've got 9...9 of them all doing that dragon at the same time. Doing what I can here.

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 14, 14 4:22 PM
Woohoo! Thank you to all my awesome neighbours for helping my movie expedition!!! GO TEAM .

Go to: