minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

How do you play the BC?

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 12, 14 12:41 PM
Hi ,

Maybe I'm dumb , but I can't play the bonus chapter!

When I go to bonus I had a message telling to me that all bonus information will be loose. Then I couldn't exit, I don't know if this is some tech problem.

The only way to exit was with Ctrl Alt Delete!

Maybe some Mod can help me or some nice fishies here, I don't want a refund, I love the game!
M.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 1:26:00 PM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:How do you play the BC?

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 12, 14 3:43 PM
Really, I'm dumb !!!! (Senior moment ).

Never I resolved the jigsaw pictures, and I lost my full game! Now I'm replaying again, and hopefully I'll play the BC.

Thanks anyway ,
M.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Aug 16, 14 7:14 PM
I am trying to solve the puzzles but it appears that there was some point I was supposed to put them together before the end of the game? That wasn't clear. I think I will just give up on this crap game.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Aug 17, 14 12:46 AM
I gave up, you can't play the bonus game, I emailed customer service last night, I got a reply, and they've given me a full refund, which tells me allot! Good luck, I think you will need it

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 18, 14 10:31 AM
Same for me fellow fishies'.....I finished the main game, then when I hit the bonus content, it said I would loose my game already played and would I like to continue.

I said yes....Then when I tried to play the bonus chapter it threw me back into the original game.

After that it locked up and I couldn't click on any option at all. The only way out was crtl, alt, delete. I too sent a message to CS and am waiting to hear back.

CS is great, I am sure they will try their best to help us.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 18, 14 6:33 PM
CiChDa wrote:Same for me fellow fishies'.....I finished the main game, then when I hit the bonus content, it said I would loose my game already played and would I like to continue.

I said yes....Then when I tried to play the bonus chapter it threw me back into the original game.

After that it locked up and I couldn't click on any option at all. The only way out was crtl, alt, delete. I too sent a message to CS and am waiting to hear back.

CS is great, I am sure they will try their best to help us.

I sent you a PM. Hope it will help you : !
M.

Mr_Tucker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Tucker on Aug 21, 14 11:04 AM
I had the same problem,and I am now at the beginning to try and find the bonus!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Aug 22, 14 7:22 PM
I decided that this game is not worth the trouble to go all the way back trough it making sure that you have each and every puzzle piece to put together at the end of the game in order to play a bonus chapter that you paid for in the first place. At least one other developer put out one with leaves on a tree that you needed for completion, you were allowed to click on the leaf, go back to the scene, find the morphing leaves and complete the tree. Hello, take notes developer.

auntym
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by auntym on Aug 23, 14 1:24 PM
Click on the difficulty level again. That's how I got in.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 23, 14 9:32 PM
auntym wrote:Click on the difficulty level again. That's how I got in.

Hi ,

You express the right idea just short and easy !

I played twice, erasing all my main game, because never I supposed to click twice the difficult level!!!

Hope many members read your clear explanation and don't be frustrated !

Have a great weekend,
M.

Go to: