bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 12, 14 2:04 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Specifically, the article below has helped many people playing the mobile games we offer:
General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy Pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what device you are playing the game on, so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Note: The game is in BETA right now and not wide release, but we expect it will be available for everyone soon!

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:22:25 PM PST

Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Glynnserena on Aug 13, 14 2:12 PM
I made my first in app purchase of currency, this caused the game to crash and it won't open at all anymore.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 13, 14 4:21 PM
Hey Glynnserena,

I'm very sorry to see that happened!

If you are still running into this problem, please contact our Mobile Support Team. One of our Reps would be happy to provide some troubleshooting help to get this issue resolved for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

Collection items not recognised in quests

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Aug 15, 14 1:43 AM
I have had a few quests asking for 'collection items' - the latest one a scrying eye amulet. I had two of these in my collections, but it did not allocate one to the quest, which still showed 0/1. I decided to 'cash in' the collections, and now the quest shows -2/1 for that item! That means I am going to have to find 3 to complete the quest!

As I said, I have had this problem on another quest, but didn't take note of the item in question. Please can you look into this issue - thanks.

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 1:44:13 AM PST

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Aug 15, 14 2:09 PM
The "find" quests are an issue. As sometimes we don't have the ability to stay logged in for long enough to finish one. An example is the Leonidic (spelling is off) quests. I'm hoping this is a glitch, tho it won't be fixed fast enough for me......

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 16, 14 6:44 PM
Goosesgander wrote:I have had a few quests asking for 'collection items' - the latest one a scrying eye amulet. I had two of these in my collections, but it did not allocate one to the quest, which still showed 0/1. I decided to 'cash in' the collections, and now the quest shows -2/1 for that item! That means I am going to have to find 3 to complete the quest!

As I said, I have had this problem on another quest, but didn't take note of the item in question. Please can you look into this issue - thanks.

I'm having this issue with the quest from Triffledore called "Sun Gem". It wants me to find 2 Metallurgical runes at Ancient Pond. I have 17 in my inventory, but none were credited to the quest.

When I cashed a set of runes in, the quest display went from 0/2 to -1/2. I'm playing on an iPad Air.

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Aug 17, 14 11:36 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
Goosesgander wrote:I have had a few quests asking for 'collection items' - the latest one a scrying eye amulet. I had two of these in my collections, but it did not allocate one to the quest, which still showed 0/1. I decided to 'cash in' the collections, and now the quest shows -2/1 for that item! That means I am going to have to find 3 to complete the quest!

I'm having this issue with the quest from Triffledore called "Sun Gem". It wants me to find 2 Metallurgical runes at Ancient Pond. I have 17 in my inventory, but none were credited to the quest.

When I cashed a set of runes in, the quest display went from 0/2 to -1/2. I'm playing on an iPad Air.

Glad it's not just me - but hope they fix it soon! The quest I'm having the problem with at the moment is 'Where's the trident?' from Quinn.

Edited on 08/17/2014 at 11:42:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Jessr123 on Aug 20, 14 10:31 PM
I have tried several times to complete yuris quest, stage 9. It involves collecting different items. I have tried to do so several times, and last night had one thing left to collect. When I loaded the game again this morning the quest has reset itself and is not recognising that I have any of the items. This has happened numerous times, and as it is a timed quest I will soon run out of time to compete it. I am very disappointed with big fish games, having being a customer for several years. I reluctant to spend any money on this game seeing as though it appears it will be wasted as the game is not functioning properly.

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 10:37:03 PM PST

[Post New]by markhsmith747 on Aug 21, 14 12:48 AM
Blessilda didn't give me a fake crest to open the stationmasters office

Please help

[Post New]by RobinHubb on Aug 26, 14 12:54 PM
I too am having problems with the "find" quests. I was attempting to do the 9th part of the timed festival quest. This involved finding dresses from three locations. I had found 5 of the 6 and closed my game. When I returned it showed none had been found. I happen to have another quest in my queue that has me "give" some of those dresses. They do show up there, but I know better than to give them. I am going to send a message to tech support and hope they will fix it.

west644
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by west644 on Aug 26, 14 2:38 PM
For RobinHubb: I had the same problem, and I will re-post a comment I made elsewhere:
"I had the same problem with the fairy dresses - I also found that if I closed my computer after finding one, two or more dresses, they were gone by the following day. As another player found, I had to start at the beginning of the day, with full energy, and just concentrate on getting those dresses to make sure I found them all in one day. I had wondered if this was a feature of "find" as opposed to "give", i.e. they all had to be found in a single day, but I have since come across similar "find" quests and have not had that problem. Just seems to be the fairy dresses." So it seems to be just a glitch in that area.

[Post New]by WendyM49 on Aug 26, 14 7:21 PM
I am having a problem in the Rose Garden. Every time I enter now there is an item that is shaded indicating a different location. The problem is that I have not unlocked an locations here and there is no item indicated (in upper left corner) for me to use to unlock. I always have to cancel the search.

I an playing the game on an iPad.

[Post New]by NeonNero on Aug 27, 14 6:07 AM
I also have a problem with the Rose Garden, but I don't know if this is specific to iOS.

In the "Rosepetal Cellar" quest, I am supposed to "Visit the Rose Garden to unlock treasures" and "Dispel the Waterfalls' magic at Rose Garden" to continue. When actually visiting the Rose Garden, I have no items (in the upper left corner) for dispelling the Waterfall's magic ("There's powerful magic here. It's far beyond my own power right now"). This also means that, when visiting the Rose Garden, I'm always left with one item, a red bag (or coin purse), which I can't find, and I suspect that this item is located in the scene behind the waterfall.

I'm currently at level 26, and I still can't get past this. This problem also means that I can't finish ANY of the quests that involve visiting the Rose Garden, or easily gain access to items (such as toolboxes for the Wingferry minigames) that can be found in Rose Garden.

Is there anything I can do to unlock this area? Is the required item hidden somewhere else? Are there any other hidden requirements to complete this area/quest?

[Post New]by WendyM49 on Aug 27, 14 1:42 PM
NeonNero wrote:I also have a problem with the Rose Garden, but I don't know if this is specific to iOS.

In the "Rosepetal Cellar" quest, I am supposed to "Visit the Rose Garden to unlock treasures" and "Dispel the Waterfalls' magic at Rose Garden" to continue. When actually visiting the Rose Garden, I have no items (in the upper left corner) for dispelling the Waterfall's magic ("There's powerful magic here. It's far beyond my own power right now"). This also means that, when visiting the Rose Garden, I'm always left with one item, a red bag (or coin purse), which I can't find, and I suspect that this item is located in the scene behind the waterfall.

I'm currently at level 26, and I still can't get past this. This problem also means that I can't finish ANY of the quests that involve visiting the Rose Garden, or easily gain access to items (such as toolboxes for the Wingferry minigames) that can be found in Rose Garden.

Is there anything I can do to unlock this area? Is the required item hidden somewhere else? Are there any other hidden requirements to complete this area/quest?

This is exactly the problem that I am having also.

[Post New]by Faewolf on Aug 27, 14 10:50 PM
Can we play with our PC profile in the iOS version? I'm already at lvl 46 and would hate to have to start over!

[Post New]by l33tninja on Aug 28, 14 12:54 AM
Here is another one with the 'find' quest issue! I am also stuck with the fairy dresses quest 'coz I can't find all of them in one play session. Have to wait till the energy levels are full every time! (the energy replenish rate is awful! The only drawback to the game)

Also I have noticed that since the new update, every time I start the app, it crashes the first time and opens fine the second time. I do make sure to close (from multitasking panel) the app every time.
Playing on iPad2 - iOS 7.1.1

Fairy dresses

[Post New]by Goosesgander on Aug 28, 14 8:38 AM
I'm also having the same problem with the fairy dress quest, and the game crashes on first opening on my ipad too! Very annoying!!!

[Post New]by Henjev on Aug 31, 14 3:07 AM
Same issue with the fairy dress quest. To bad it zeroes out if you can't finish it in one session.

[Post New]by MolliesDollies on Aug 31, 14 12:19 PM
Faewolf wrote:Can we play with our PC profile in the iOS version? I'm already at lvl 46 and would hate to have to start over!

I'd like to know the answer to this as well, as my computer just died and I am trying to login to the ipad version, but it won't recognize my email address. I'm pretty sure its the correct login info

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Aug 31, 14 12:39 PM
The game has been fine up until now but I was searching in ho screen and one item would not respond so I could not continue this is after I downloaded the new update (pc) has any one else had this happen?

Go to: