Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Halloween Achievements

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Aug 13, 14 8:41 AM
I know it is a long time ago now, but I wondered if anyone managed to get all the Achievements during the Halloween Event, in particular the one for collecting the Halloween baskets (that gave the pumpkins as the reward)?

I managed to struggle to Level 3 (collect 20 baskets), but gave up when I saw that Level 4 was collect 50 baskets, as the drop rate on the toffee apples was so poor, and I knew it would take forever.

Did anyone get Level 4 and find out how many were needed for Level 5, or even achieve Level 5 by some miracle?!

I know we could finish the Achievement in the Collections section (of Bats, Gravestones, etc.) by using diamonds - but it was not possible to buy the Gingerbread Men or Toffee Apples anywhere, so I wondered if anyone ever managed to get enough.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:Halloween Achievements

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 13, 14 12:22 PM
I think most of us lost all the Halloween achievements when they did the next update, so I don't know if anyone can answer. I know for sure I lost all of mine!

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Aug 13, 14 6:15 PM
So did I. Got the levers back. I just haven't figured what to do with them.

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Aug 13, 14 11:08 PM
It is still showing mine in the achievements and it still show that I did not complete it but I did.

Go to: