shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

New Fix CANNOT BE FOUND!!

[Post New]by shanyem on Aug 13, 14 11:42 AM
I've tried updating both manually and automatically through the desktop app and NOTHING is available. I'm not sure if anyone else is being offered a coupon code with a two week expiration date as a way of appeasement. It's a joke really - I've had a TON of coupons expire as we can't use them for CEs and other games are pretty poor quality. I've been a member here for years (like so many of you) but I've been really disappointed with BFG over the last few months. The CE games are the only ones of quality - look at the quality of non-CE Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power and you'll see what I mean. BTW - I purchased that game with a coupon as I figured why not? The last two games I've bought that are CE cant' be played due to software problems…with NO FIXES in site! Sorry for the rant fellow members/players but it's getting ridiculous.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:New Fix CANNOT BE FOUND!!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 14, 14 6:40 AM
Hey shanyem

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with getting the update! One thing that could work is uninstalling the game, and then reinstalling it from your Purchase History. Instead of using the game stub that was downloaded the first time you installed the game, getting a fresh download from your Purchase History will ensure you've got the most recent version of the game.

If there's still trouble with getting the update installed, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. If you reply to the replacement coupon offer, you can opt to troubleshoot, and one of our Reps will be more than happy to work with you

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: