yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

ready for a refund!

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Aug 13, 14 12:31 PM
I can not access the bonus chapter after alot of reading of the posts here to find a solution. I am ready for a refund. Never had this lack of response from BFG to a problem that seems to have effected many gamers. Haven't sent a review yet and maybe it it time. VERY disappointed!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

ready for a refund!

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 13, 14 1:33 PM
yelwbkrd35 wrote: I can not access the bonus chapter after alot of reading of the posts here to find a solution. I am ready for a refund. Never had this lack of response from BFG to a problem that seems to have effected many gamers. Haven't sent a review yet and maybe it it time. VERY disappointed!

Hi,

This problem happened to me, and I lost the main part already played.

I replayed again, and I realize I had to do all the jigsaws first (kind of pictures), and then you can access to the BC and extras.

Already I finished it, hope this note is helping you.

Good ,
M.

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:ready for a refund!

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Aug 13, 14 4:08 PM
Thanks Friend. Yes I will need to play it over again as well. sort of sucks that there isn't a pop up note about that. Thanks again

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 13, 14 4:40 PM
Sorry. I finished all the puzzles and still could not get the bonus game to work. I lost my main game. Downloaded the update and now can't even play the main game.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Aug 13, 14 8:21 PM
yelwbkrd35 wrote:Thanks Friend. Yes I will need to play it over again as well. sort of sucks that there isn't a pop up note about that. Thanks again

Good luck again !!!!
M.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Aug 28, 14 9:36 AM
Agreed.
With so many problems, this game could be pulled by Big Fish altogether.
Perhaps Big Fish could give us another collectors edition instead.
Personally I'm not so sure this one is good enough to merit the higher price anyway- I mean, it's really not that good is it ?

Edited on 08/28/2014 at 9:38:29 AM PST

vip4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by vip4 on Oct 28, 14 2:26 PM
I recently bought this game after a trial showing an now I can't pull it up on my computer.........I'm ready for a refund, also.....................

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 29, 14 12:37 PM
Hey vip4

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with launching the game after it was purchased! It sounds like the game is crashing on launch, so I'd like to recommend the following help article for some possible first steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be more than happy to work with you to get the game working

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Go to: