Immadnow
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Little Ireland

[Post New]by Immadnow on Aug 13, 14 5:39 PM
How do you beat the boss in Little Ireland, it is taking forever, he rarely bets, just playing nickel and dime.

Finally got it, every time he tips his glasses bid all in.

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 6:42:30 PM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Little Ireland

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 16, 14 12:33 AM
Thank you for the tip, Immadnow. I am also in Little Ireland and getting frustrated. I'll try it!

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Aug 18, 14 9:50 AM
Well since he either cracks his neck/ bad cards or scratches his ear/good cards....I'm confused! I too am having a terrible time beating him! First which tell and second, should you go all in no matter what cards you have? And sometimes he starts with neck cracking then goes to scratching his ear...???? most of the time he checks or goes all in at the end and he always beats me! Arghh!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Aug 18, 14 4:20 PM
The tip of the glasses didn't work for me. I can't get past this guy. I've played at least 10 or so times. Even when I'm way up and have a straight he ends up winning with a with a last minute full house or something. I'm tired of trying at this point. Very disappointing. If I was playing bad and making bad bets it would be one thing but that's just not the case.

Immadnow
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Immadnow on Aug 19, 14 10:37 AM
I waited until he bids after the single bid and big bid, then no matter what cards I held, I went all in. You don't win a lot doing it that way, but you can chip away at him until he is broke.

Dee6583
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Dee6583 on Aug 20, 14 7:06 AM
I beat him twice but each time my game froze and it put me back mid way. I can't go any further with this game. But to answer your question....
Any time I was the first to go all in or even bid high he would fold so I had to let him be the one to bid high first. When he bid high and I had good cards I would call and then raise the next hand. If he was bluffing he folded and I ended up with his money. If he wasn't bluffing I had to hope my hand was better than his. I beat him twice doing it that way. I just wish my game wouldn't freeze once I do beat him!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Aug 20, 14 1:13 PM
That's exactly how I finally beat him Dee. It take much patience for sure.

Go to: