Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Finding Cages in HOS

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Aug 13, 14 10:24 PM
I saw in another thread, which I can't locate now, that you can find cages, etc., in HO scenes. What do they look like? I can't seem to find anything resembling cages. It would be more fun to find them than paying for them!! Thanks for any help.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Finding Cages in HOS

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 14, 14 12:17 AM
You will only find the items needed to catch those different characters once you have clicked on the quest to find, for example, 7 Prisoners. After that you will be able to see the cage in the HOS. Looks just like a cage. Squarish with bars on all sides.

Ferg_Frk
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Ferg_Frk on Aug 14, 14 6:02 AM
Very true, Valdy!

Patience...or items that boost your finding percentage will be helpful.

As you have no doubt noticed, being shown a potential reward and actually getting the reward are two different things!

I just spent 5 or 6 HOG's trying to get a crossbow to shoot werewolves with both the plus from the leaded glass window and a hematite ring active, and I only got coins as a reward and wound up buying the crossbow.

The thing I really like about the 'round-em-up' quests is that they have no energy cost!

Happy hunting!
Ferg

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Aug 14, 14 12:43 PM
Thank you both!! So, once the quest comes up to catch "whatever," instead of doing that, I should try to find "cages" in an HOS. I'm only on level 13 (or 14), and have a skirt, top and shoes. So...not very far along with only a few boosts. It's a good FTP!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 14, 14 6:35 PM
Yes, find a cage first. You only need the one to catch all the prisoners. But make sure you first click on the quest and accept it, otherwise the cage will not appear in the HOS.

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Aug 14, 14 6:40 PM
Thanks very much! Hit the quest first, hit the quest first, hit the quest first. Maybe I'll remember.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 14, 14 6:42 PM
LOL

Go to: