gilly20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Ideas?

[Post New]by gilly20 on Aug 14, 14 6:51 AM
Hi - what does everyone feel about my suggestions?

How about a button to fill ALL the soil plots in one go - rather than by clicking each one in turn? If you didn't want all of them ticked - you could then untick just a few before she gets to plant things.
I have so many plots - it takes me ages!

Also - how about being able to substitute small amounts of silver for gold and vice versa?
Obviously the prices would have to be set sensibly - but I sometimes have too much silver or not enough silver and this would be a way around the problem.

GrannySy
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Ideas?

[Post New]by GrannySy on Aug 19, 14 2:59 AM
Yeah. And how about a button that 'slides' the amount of something you want to sell. Say you have 200 mangos & want to sell half of them, you have to click 100times.

gilly20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gilly20 on Aug 19, 14 7:30 AM
Good idea - I quite agree.

[Post New]by kaylee_kitty on Aug 19, 14 9:09 AM
think these are great ideas.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Aug 19, 14 3:50 PM
GrannySy wrote:Yeah. And how about a button that 'slides' the amount of something you want to sell. Say you have 200 mangos & want to sell half of them, you have to click 100times.
I have always thought this would be a great idea that needs to be implemented. I need some coins sometimes but would still like to keep some of the storage items rather than having to sell all or none.

nosyaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by nosyaunt on Aug 22, 14 7:39 AM
I like the idea of the slide button to sell products. would save a lot of clicking lol

[Post New]by deguwitchrose on Aug 24, 14 7:04 AM
I'd like to see some pigs and horses on the farm...

This is such a great game and there is so much scope for expansion - more land, more factory types, more animals.... I really think the developers ought to have a look at some of the threads here (whoever suggested the winery and brewery might have other ideas equally as good...)

[Post New]by barbara152 on Aug 26, 14 11:26 AM
I think a great tool would be a focus button so that you are able to zoom in or out. It is very hard to move around and you cannot zoom at all. It appears as if the developers' just doesn't care. whenever a problem arises, they do not offer any help or correct the glitches.Which I feel is another suggestion, more help should be readily available and you should not have to wait days and still do not get the help needed.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 26, 14 8:03 PM
I've always been able to zoom in and out by using the mouse wheel....but would like to see them add a little more space, don't care about new animals, but room for about 4 more sheep farms and flour mills (pastry factories) would be nice. I'm sure a game with as much detail as this doesn't get developed overnight, and changes surely take time to implement as well. I'm on my 6th farm, and it will be my final farm, not going to start over again at level 55 this time around, (at 41 now) I'll just wait it out this time around, hopefully by the time I install this latest upgrade another will be around to get rid of the roulette wheel that is totally annoying. I don't really need anymore rocks. LOVE the one click farming idea, and the slider one for the barn as well.... sectioning the barn into categories and 1 click farming....awesome ideas!

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 8:07:37 PM PST

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Sep 1, 14 8:11 AM
I like the ideas presented here; I think the ability to sell items without having to click like crazy is good. I would suggest a box that you can input a number to sell might be another way to accomplish that. Being able to exchange silver for gold would be great
as well.

I also think it would be a good idea to be able to build farms in the other cities, with crops and animals indigenous to the region. That way the cities could request items from each other that they can't grow or produce in their own part of the country.

Go to: