Bonus Chapter HOP

Bonus Chapter HOP

[Post New]by lalscott on Aug 14, 14 10:22 AM
I'm trying to finish a HOP that repairs a statue. I only have 1 piece left to find and can not find it. It's the piece that goes on the top part of the right wrist. Can anyone help?

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter HOP

[Post New]by bobhillman on Aug 14, 14 10:31 AM
Maybe if you give us a chance to catch up with you!!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Aug 14, 14 11:45 AM
Now that we know Lalscott is a super fast player, can we ask your advice when we get stuck please? I am still on chapter 4, only because I needed to work today and with the grand-monsters arriving tomorrow I won't stand a chance of looking at the game for another week.

Cheers

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Aug 14, 14 12:19 PM
Did you look in the SG?

[Post New]by lalscott on Aug 14, 14 1:53 PM
Yes I looked in the SG, but the HOPS don't have details in there.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Aug 14, 14 5:53 PM
I have a bigger problem, I have a frozen carrot and have already used the tongs and hellfire on the altar and no way to thaw out the stupid carrot. I'm afraid I'm going to have to start all over. Should have read the SG first.

Edited: This is me doing my happy dance. I was told to just go back and thaw it out in the fire.

Edited on 08/14/2014 at 6:04:25 PM PST

[Post New]by lalscott on Aug 14, 14 8:08 PM
Never mind! I'm an idiot!! All is good and I am continuing with the game.

gillmac55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by gillmac55 on Aug 14, 14 9:01 PM
Could someone please help me find the last piece for the statue. I just cannot find it.
Help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 17, 14 12:48 PM
I can't remember where they all are, but some were nearly hidden by other objects and some blended in really well with the background. If you just sweep the mouse slowly left to right over the whole scene and look carefully where the mouse is, you'll find it eventually. Sorry I can't be more help. Good luck!

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Bonus Chapter HOP

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 17, 14 8:22 PM
lalscott wrote:I'm trying to finish a HOP that repairs a statue. I only have 1 piece left to find and can not find it. It's the piece that goes on the top part of the right wrist. Can anyone help?
I am looking for the same piece. Down at the bottom where it shows what you neeDd to collect there are no more pieces of the statue left, just the thing (glass cutter I believe) that completing the statue is supposed to give you. Did you ever find it because I am at a loss.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 17, 14 8:28 PM
When you place the last piece on the statue a niche will open up in the wall above the statue and that's where you find the last item.

bevo2k3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bevo2k3 on Aug 18, 14 9:46 AM
If it is the safety pin, it goes about 1/2 in.. above the bottle located middle bottom of screen. If it is the curved pin with 2 blue stones, it goes on her chest below and between the other two pieces of jewelry. Hope this helps. I had a hard time placing the last two pieces of jewelry. The hint button kept pointing to the places where jewelry was found. This was not helpful. Good luck

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 18, 14 1:30 PM
burf90 wrote:When you place the last piece on the statue a niche will open up in the wall above the statue and that's where you find the last item.

I don't seem to have the option to pick up any more pieces of the statue. There is no shadow shapes left in the lower box other than the glass cutter you get for placing the last piece

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 18, 14 3:12 PM
Did you also put the roses in the vase? In one of the two HOPs at the statue you also need to put roses in a vase before the compartment with the item opens.

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 18, 14 6:20 PM
I guess I am still on the first go round with the statue. Didn't realize there was more than one there. I am on the one where you put all the broken pieces of the statue on and there is no shadow object there for the last missing piece at the wrist. Just the shadow for the "end object", the glass cutter.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 14 7:45 PM
Try clicking the ornament in the center of the wall panel. Or, all over the wall panels behind the statue, if the center doesn't do it. I don't remember for certain, but it seems to me that you had to *do* something to open the niche, other than just find all the statue parts. I think it's the upper panel that open the first time around. The roses are the trigger the second time for the lower panel (though you might have to push a button there, too).

ysgol
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ysgol on Aug 20, 14 7:46 AM
azrt wrote:I guess I am still on the first go round with the statue. Didn't realize there was more than one there. I am on the one where you put all the broken pieces of the statue on and there is no shadow object there for the last missing piece at the wrist. Just the shadow for the "end object", the glass cutter.
I have been looking for days. check your inventory it was in there but hard to see.

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Aug 20, 14 6:07 PM
Its very faint in there next to the shadow for the glass cutter. I only saw it when I clicked the cursor on menu to come out of game and there was a faint triangular shape.
Then the panel opens above the statue for the glasscutter.

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 6:09:06 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 21, 14 6:14 AM
I am stuck in the same spot. The last piece of the bracelet is in the niche but cannot be picked up. It is stuck there. I cannot finish without it.

I bought this game on sale along with "Witch's Legacy" which I cannot finish either because of a Bug. It's disappointing to have one game that can't be finished but two at the same time?

I can probably start the "Witch's Legacy" over and get past the problem (I hope). The same may be true for this Bonus game (I hope).

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 21, 14 8:45 AM
bribling wrote:I am stuck in the same spot. The last piece of the bracelet is in the niche but cannot be picked up. It is stuck there. I cannot finish without it.

I bought this game on sale along with "Witch's Legacy" which I cannot finish either because of a Bug. It's disappointing to have one game that can't be finished but two at the same time?

I can probably start the "Witch's Legacy" over and get past the problem (I hope). The same may be true for this Bonus game (I hope).

In both HOPs for this scene only the last item, unrelated to the statue, is in a niche. If you are playing the second scene where you pick up and place jewelry, you also need to pick all the roses and put them in a vase (I think - I know you have to collect them all, I don't remember if that's all you do or you have to place them somewhere.) The roses open the niche and get you the last item.

BTW, Witches' Legacy has had two or three updates by now, so hopefully, you'll be able to play that one. (At least my game manager installed it three times.)

Go to: