bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

This game is making me dyslexic!!

[Post New]by bayouguy on Aug 14, 14 11:38 AM
I was playing the summer garden and I had heart on the list and I was frantically trying to find the star. The weird thing is that I had a real strong memory of already having seen the heart and "picked". I was still saying to myself "Where's that heart! Where's that heart! Where's that heart!" Even though my mind was saying heart, heart, heart it suddenly dawned that what I had already "picked" was the star!! When I realized I was able to immediately identify the actual heart and "pick" it within a fraction of a second.

Maybe a little too much MC!?!

Gonzo

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:This game is making me dyslexic!!

[Post New]by HotLily on Aug 14, 14 12:08 PM
I have done this! I have also found myself looking for an item that I have already found. Of course then you loose your rhythm and end up spending 1 min 30 secs or more!

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 14, 14 1:01 PM
I do this regularly. It's so infuriating

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Aug 14, 14 2:31 PM
Ditto for me. I have found myself merrily thinking I am clicking on a item items only to find that I am a millimeter off or have already "picked up" the item.
Then there are the times that my brain seems to go "walk about" and an HOS that took me 45 seconds is now taking me over a minute.
Have any of you also thought you saw an item on the list - that really wasn't there?
You know your addicted to MC when your husband is asking what is for dinner and you are still in your pajamas looking for the damn tuning fork or thimble.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 14, 14 2:45 PM
I think what happens after a gazillion searches we get ahead of ourselves and zap items quickly then take quick ganders at the list, and because there is a lag between our zapping and the list dropping the item we read it and think it is still there. I keep looking for one item as I continue and once finished realize oh for goodness sake I lost seconds looking for an item that was already long gone. Lost count how often this has happened.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Aug 14, 14 4:56 PM
Shirleygames wrote:Ditto for me. I have found myself merrily thinking I am clicking on a item items only to find that I am a millimeter off or have already "picked up" the item.
Then there are the times that my brain seems to go "walk about" and an HOS that took me 45 seconds is now taking me over a minute.
Have any of you also thought you saw an item on the list - that really wasn't there?
You know your addicted to MC when your husband is asking what is for dinner and you are still in your pajamas looking for the damn tuning fork or thimble.

I really needed that made laugh my **** off thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 14, 14 5:56 PM
I occasionally find myself clicking on the word in the list instead of the item in the scene. That's when I know its been a long day.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 14, 14 6:07 PM
That is, you know it's been a long day when you stop clicking on the word and realize why it isn't registering that you've got it . Been there, done that.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 15, 14 3:33 AM
A Long Day is Clicking on Anchor (not On List Yet) Thinking(?) It's an Acorn
And Yes--All Of The Above !! 4

[Post New]by DragonFireArt on Aug 15, 14 9:05 AM
What do you think it's doing to me. I was dyslexic before I started.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 15, 14 1:43 PM
oooooh yes - trying to find the anchor when the acorn is wanted ...
Especially hard when you are German: Gift - and you click the poison ...

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Aug 15, 14 1:53 PM
ROFL - yes, I know this problem very well

Go to: