Level 32

[Post New]by Shortyb6881 on Aug 14, 14 4:44 PM
Need help, again

Re:Level 32

[Post New]by buildalotfan on Aug 16, 14 9:24 AM
I can't get passed it. I can't figure out how to get 5 million dollars. You don't have the space to build more than three properties after filling the required items. You only have 12 lots. The houses on the preimer lots are almost never for sale.

I am going to try building three hotels on preimer lots and upgrading each to three stars. Then I will sell them.

Spoiler
Goals are

4 Public Pools
3 Picnic Grounds
2 Mini Golf
$5 million

[Post New]by CrystalPenguin on Aug 16, 14 11:51 AM
I haven't worked out how to pass this with 3 stars yet but I found the best way of getting past the level is to earn the money before building the parks etc. Build and stage hotels. Don't sell them, just let them earn rent. Have plenty of workers and start demolishing the hotels so you can build the other items when you reach about the $4 million level.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by buildalotfan on Aug 16, 14 1:53 PM
CrystalPenguin wrote:I haven't worked out how to pass this with 3 stars yet but I found the best way of getting past the level is to earn the money before building the parks etc. Build and stage hotels. Don't sell them, just let them earn rent. Have plenty of workers and start demolishing the hotels so you can build the other items when you reach about the $4 million level.

Hope this helps

I am going to try this and see what happens. Thank you for the tip.

Update:
I tried it and I still can't get to 4 million before time runs out. I upgraded all the hotels so they would rent for top rent.

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 2:33:05 PM PST

[Post New]by buildalotfan on Aug 17, 14 8:57 PM
I finally cracked it. I only got one star. I build a Sawmill because I figured I was spending too much money on supplies. I only kept only the original hotel. I bought all other properties and built hotels.

[Post New]by torreilles on Aug 18, 14 5:01 PM
Did you manage to get the world goal also? I tried so many times and I can't crack it.

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on Aug 19, 14 4:08 PM
Finally got it- one star, world goal, gnome. Here's what I did:
-started by building a sawmill in the far top left, skip the next spot, then build a Craftsman at the same time.
-Sell the Craftsman, build a real estate office next to the sawmill (keeps the negative happiness off to the side so it doesn't affect your money). Buy 5000 supplies.
- Build a hotel, put it up for sale, then build another hotel.
- Once you get the money from the hotel, start buying workers and supplies. Take everything to three stars and stage it. Don't worry about paint or landscaping. -
Work your way up to 30 workers.

Here's the trick: once you get a premiere hotel to three stars and staged, sell it and have some cash free to buy back the hotel you originally sold and then the premiere one you start with. As you start to complete one hotel, spend the double money and buy the bungalow, the duplex, and the Craftsman. Everything gets replaced with 3 star staged hotels. The Victorian will come up at regular price as will the ranch. The ranch will be the last one to come up for sale and you just need the original hotel, no upgrades or staging.

-At about 3,900,000 or so, demolish the sawmill and real estate office and build the two bungalows.
-Keep demolishing the hotels as you have workers and build the pools, etc. if you don't have enough wood, don't worry. You will have enough from your hotels to build everything.
-Right before the last thing you build, the gnome will appear in the middle of the top row.

[Post New]by perfect10sn on Sep 17, 14 5:34 AM
i hate this level. it is ridiculous. i have been working on it for 2 weeks. ive tried every suggested way and still cant finish it.

[Post New]by candipembe on Sep 17, 14 8:10 PM
1. Build a Victorian and then sell it
2. Build lumber mill while selling Victorian
3. Buy 5,000 wood
4. Build workshop, click efficiency training, and buy 9 workers
5. Build, upgrade, and paint three hotels
6. Buy Victorian you previously sold as soon as you have enough money and then demolish it
7. Build real estate office
8. Stage, appraise, and inspect your hotels
9. Buy bungalow, duplex, and craftsman (You will have to pay double) and demolish
10. Put open lots up for sale but do not sell them
11. Sell your hotels one at a time
12. Buy last properties for less as they become available and then demolish them
13. Buy enough lumber to build the parks, pools, and mini golfs
14. Demolish real estate office, lumber mill, and workshop
***(Do not demolish workshop until the very end though so you can build your parks as fast as possible)***
15. Build parks, pools, and mini golfs as fast as possible

This should be good enough to get two stars if you can do everything fast enough.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by perfect10sn on Sep 24, 14 6:12 AM
that finally worked. thank you so much. i had quit playing for a while because i was beyond frustrated

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Oct 12, 14 1:22 AM
Finally got 3 stars - This is how I did it, but it will be slightly different for everyone. In the end you need to have sold three fully upgraded, staged, appraised Premier hotels & build goal items on remaining lots

1. Immediately sell one empty lot from on of the two lots on the far left
2. Begin building Saw Mill in the last empty lot of the three lots in the middle
3. As soon as first lot sells, sell first lot in the set of three lots in the middle
4. Once second lot sells and sawmill is complete buy 1500 wood in two transactions*
(Have to buy 1000 wood, then 500)
5. Build hotel on remaining empty lot on far left & sell immediately
6. Buy 5000 wood, then do the following all at the same time:
6A: build workshop on single lot far right
6B: build real estate next to sawmill
6C: pay double to purchase the houses on far left & far right bottom & demolish
Optional but worked for me to pay double for second lot on far upper left
6D: Upgrade workshop to efficiency and begin training workers to at least 18*
I found it best to ultimately have 21 workers
7. Begin building hotels on two bottom empty lots & top lot on far left
7A: Upgrade all to three stars, paint, stage, appraise*
*Ensure you are earning rent while upgrading
8: Sell 1st premier hotel (bottom)
8A: If you haven't yet trained all workers, do so now so you have 21
Note: the timing of the next steps varies, just do as things become available
9: The first hotel you sold as well as empty lot will come back up for sale*
*when hotel comes up for sale, put your hotels up for sale & buy at Low Ball price
10: Upgrade third hotel to three stars, paint, stage, appraise, inspect
11. Sell 2nd premier hotel
12. Pay double for ranch on far right and craftsman on far left bottom demolish
13. Build one hotel, upgrade all to three stars, paint, stage, appraise
14. Sell 3rd premier hotel - you should now have $5 mil or very close to it
15. Buy aprox 7000 wood (I can't remember exactly), demolish sawmill & real estate
16. Purchase remaining premier house when it comes up for sale & demolish
You should now have aprox $4.8 mil, workshop, two hotels and four empty lots)
17. Begin building pools, then parks, then one mini-golf, demolish workshop & build last mini-golf

Let me know if this works for you or if I missed a step as I'm writing this from memory so I'm sure it is probably not an exact replica of how I did it, but it's close.

lslybee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lslybee on Oct 23, 14 6:10 AM
Hi, this worked brilliantly, I would never have got it myself - selling those two lots at the beginning made all the difference. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Re:Level 32 This worked sweet. One star but I passed it.

[Post New]by randythebuilder on Feb 25, 15 8:49 PM
ronnancy wrote:Finally got it- one star, world goal, gnome. Here's what I did:
-started by building a sawmill in the far top left, skip the next spot, then build a Craftsman at the same time.
-Sell the Craftsman, build a real estate office next to the sawmill (keeps the negative happiness off to the side so it doesn't affect your money). Buy 5000 supplies.
- Build a hotel, put it up for sale, then build another hotel.
- Once you get the money from the hotel, start buying workers and supplies. Take everything to three stars and stage it. Don't worry about paint or landscaping. -
Work your way up to 30 workers.

Here's the trick: once you get a premiere hotel to three stars and staged, sell it and have some cash free to buy back the hotel you originally sold and then the premiere one you start with. As you start to complete one hotel, spend the double money and buy the bungalow, the duplex, and the Craftsman. Everything gets replaced with 3 star staged hotels. The Victorian will come up at regular price as will the ranch. The ranch will be the last one to come up for sale and you just need the original hotel, no upgrades or staging.

-At about 3,900,000 or so, demolish the sawmill and real estate office and build the two bungalows.
-Keep demolishing the hotels as you have workers and build the pools, etc. if you don't have enough wood, don't worry. You will have enough from your hotels to build everything.
-Right before the last thing you build, the gnome will appear in the middle of the top row.

Edited on 02/25/2015 at 8:49:54 PM PST

Go to: