How to unlink Facebook account

[Post New]by ManderleyWay on Aug 14, 14 8:43 PM
I don't like that my full name and Facebook photo are on display to other players. Is there a way to stop that? I'm okay with unlinking my Facebook account if there's a way to do that without losing my existing manor.

I think it's very uncool that these things are displayed from Facebook without warning.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:How to unlink Facebook account

[Post New]by klfrr on Aug 14, 14 9:05 PM
For a different reason, I needed my FB account unlinked. Customer service was able to do it, so send in a ticket to them. I needed to provide CS the manor id# that is linked to the account.

Yeah, I didn't like it displayed on FB, where friends, family, and co-workers could see how addicted I am. So I created a separate FB account for the sole purpose to link to my manor.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Aug 14, 14 10:53 PM
ManderleyWay, if you don't know your player ID number, you can find it by clicking on the gear or cog wheel at the upper right corner of your screen. This will give you a drop-down menu.

In the upper left corner you will see a message which states that you are playing as DarkManor#0000000. Take a screen shot or write that number down and keep it in a safe place. Any time you deal with Customer Service, they will need that number to pinpoint your mansion.

Good luck!
LaReinaGitana

[Post New]by ManderleyWay on Aug 15, 14 5:33 PM
Thanks, both of you!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 17, 14 3:47 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the helpful posts!

LeReinaGitana and klfrr are indeed correct in that Customer Support can unlink your account from Facebook for you. Just send in an email from the Contact Us page with your current Dark Manor ID that you would like for Facebook to be removed from and they can get that taken care of for you.

bfgGlithui

Edited on 08/17/2014 at 3:51:30 PM PST

Go to: