basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

8/15 update no change

[Post New]by basmith12 on Aug 15, 14 1:19 PM
just downloaded the update and can find no change at all. As stated earlier, I used orbs for first of last two bridges but unfortunately have been unable to get any to use for last bridge. I have rarely any drops of the two star items since last update prior to this one, also achievements screen blank and will not allow me to collect those I have accumulated. I have all quests completed except for approx. four which of all direct you to the portal bridge area and the relic says it is not available yet. Have been trying to wait patiently for update and was so happy when I saw this notice but unfortunately nothing at all changed for me. If anyone has any information that maybe I am missing, would greatly appreciate it as I love this game but with all the problems from the last update it makes it harder to even try and play to build up inventory and continue to enjoy game. Thank you and good luck everyone. Hopefully, not everyone is experiencing the problems I am.

Re:8/15 update no change

[Post New]by vickisam on Aug 15, 14 1:42 PM
I agree. None of my problems have been fixed by the new update either.
I am getting very frustrated. The torso needed for the mansion door has vanished so I am stuck at the mansion door and can't go any further. All my chips that I created vanished with the last update and haven't returned. My orbs are 30 less of what they should be, none of the roulette wheel items are showing up in my items including the 30 orbs. I have collected the items needed to banish creatures but can't because they aren't available yet.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Aug 15, 14 1:57 PM
vickisam wrote:I agree. None of my problems have been fixed by the new update either.
I am getting very frustrated. The torso needed for the mansion door has vanished so I am stuck at the mansion door and can't go any further. All my chips that I created vanished with the last update and haven't returned. My orbs are 30 less of what they should be, none of the roulette wheel items are showing up in my items including the 30 orbs. I have collected the items needed to banish creatures but can't because they aren't available yet.
i was wrong there are changes with the new update,more issues for them to solved!!!!!!!very frustrated for you,sorry.

tinastef
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tinastef on Aug 15, 14 4:51 PM
Terrible! Everything exactly the same! Achievement page missing, e.c.c. Are you kidding? If , in order to procceed in the game, one is obliged to give 100 dollars for the blessing of Nike (as I am begining to suspect is the case), you should make it clear! At least we would be able to decide our course of action without frustration and irritation.

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Aug 15, 14 5:14 PM
tinastef wrote:Terrible! Everything exactly the same! Achievement page missing, e.c.c. Are you kidding? If , in order to procceed in the game, one is obliged to give 100 dollars for the blessing of Nike (as I am begining to suspect is the case), you should make it clear! At least we would be able to decide our course of action without frustration and irritation.

The Blessing of Nike is not a requirement, just a nice bonus.

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Aug 15, 14 8:10 PM
Same here - no change. Can't banish the sea dragon 'cause I need two anamoly areas that are greyed out and there's no way to get one of the required elements to build a bridge without banishing the sea dragon. Already spent 60 gems on opening the carnival bridge and then spent another 60 gems to open the bridge on the polar station only to have my entire 80 gems account taken and the polar station remained unbuilt. So, spent $15 and unable to progress. I await a fix and a refund of at least the 20 gems please...although perhaps I "should" have been able to banish a sea dragon/have access to those 2 anamolies without having to spend the additional $15 (?) Thanks in advance.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Aug 15, 14 8:12 PM
I just downloaded the update..so far, so good. At least I'm getting more items for my relics I have to create. I'm only on level 22 though. At first I was frustrated because I didn't understand the game, but now am thoroughly enjoying it! I just received the torso after creating the A. Now for the rest! I really hate that some of you are still experiencing difficulties with the game. Especially with the achievement page missing.

[Post New]by gamergrrrl03 on Aug 15, 14 8:50 PM
Just downloaded the update. Did not fix one of my major problems. Am stuck on Special Acid task. Won't let me cut the flower - no matter what I try. Hoped update would fix that as I am not the only one stuck here. But no, it did not. Don't know about anything else yet. That was my main problem, so we'll see with more playing if any other glitches arise.

Tee_Rex
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Tee_Rex on Aug 16, 14 5:45 AM
just downloades and installed the new update, but achievements are still missing from EXPLORATION-page 2.

[Post New]by mellimatico on Aug 16, 14 7:47 AM
It's all the same except of getting "FATAL ERROR" after playing any HOS. Very disappointing...

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Aug 16, 14 10:07 AM
Now, you all have me really worried. Such glitches and frustration to look forward to? I'm only level 25, and I haven't had any trouble, except a bridge didn't fix when I paid orbs, but customer service compensated me for it.

I haven't installed the update from 8/15, and don't know if I should. My current edition 3.0.11 seems to work fine for me and I really like the formula that creates 5 anomalies at once (do some editions not have this?)

ETA: I assume that the numbers at the bottom of the options menu are my current edition.

ETA: Just a thought. Do you all have the same 3.0.11 edition? I wonder if there was a failure of this last update to upload, and that's why no one sees any changes? Don't know, just a thought.

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 10:26:45 AM PST

thommar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by thommar on Aug 16, 14 5:40 PM
I still can not get my achievements either. And my Blessing of Nike is 1000 orbs.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Aug 17, 14 8:47 AM
This is what the moderator said would happen on the 8/15 update:

Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Agency 33 is now available on the website. This update includes:

- A fix for the achievements page showing up blank.
- A fix for the bridge to the "Carnival in Rio" location. The steps can now be completed in the parts of the game already available.

From the above posts, it sounds like maybe the update failed. Perhaps someone should let the moderator know this by PM. At my level, I haven't met these problems, yet.

Edited on 08/17/2014 at 8:48:53 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 17, 14 11:59 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about these continued issues. I'm forwarding this all along so hopefully a new fix can be released as soon as possible.

We really do want to get this game working for you, and we truly appreciate this feedback.

Thanks again!

bfgVaiya

thommar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by thommar on Aug 17, 14 6:55 PM
Is anyone else having issues with creating the Amulet of Foresight? I have created it twice and the game is not recognizing it.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Aug 17, 14 7:04 PM
Sorry, but yes I have created it....what is the problem it is telling you?

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Aug 17, 14 7:30 PM
thommar wrote:Is anyone else having issues with creating the Amulet of Foresight? I have created it twice and the game is not recognizing it.

Is this the one where the picture doesn't match the name? There is one that shows the turtle but is actually the owl. I created the turtle before I realized that isn't what it was called.

enfieldlady
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by enfieldlady on Aug 18, 14 1:10 AM
I seem to be getting a lot of instructions, but no quests to craft them. As a result I have maybe 12 items to be crafted, but no quests to craft them. Why is this?

Go to: