[Post New]by Robcol on Aug 16, 14 9:04 AM
But it does not work

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Aug 16, 14 9:32 PM
Same here. The intro page is fine. I can actually read the bottom of the page but as soon as I hit play...same old thing. Psychadelic light show with twenty or thirty disembodied arms hanging around and the task bar, etc looks like a patchwork quilt. All little squares...nothing makes sense. Thanks anyway BFG, but your fix needs a fix.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Aug 17, 14 1:02 AM
Yes, same here.
The update was worse than the original. Whilst i couldnt get the Grandfather doll finished, at least i could see what was going on. I now have a screen that is all broken up into squares making it look very psychedelic.
Oh dear.......

[Post New]by adamsterri7 on Aug 17, 14 1:41 AM
Same for me. Update has really messed it up. All disjointed figures and nothing clear picture at all. This is getting crazy with the messed up games. Need real fix this time!!!!!

[Post New]by anniepoo47 on Aug 17, 14 2:09 AM
its worst then before my pictures is messed up

[Post New]by OEvgen on Aug 17, 14 2:24 AM
If you download new update, You need create new profile, Old saves will not work correctly

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Aug 17, 14 3:07 AM
OEvgen wrote:If you download new update, You need create new profile, Old saves will not work correctly

So I found out! Not at all happy! As the game WAS working just fine for me before the 'update'.
Then, like everyone else here I got those 'split' screens and the 'inventory' bar was non-existent.

As I was really enjoying the game up until that point and didn't feel like waiting 72 hours for a reply to my complaint I uninstalled it. Then went in under a 'new' name and started all over again.

One thing that can be said is that it goes a lot quicker the second time around, but really.....we shouldn't have to be doing that! It kinda makes you afraid to install any updates they come out with.

BFGJunkie
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by BFGJunkie on Aug 17, 14 2:08 PM
Same here, update ruined my game which was working ok (except for missing hint button). I deleted it and am done with it and the developer that put it out.

[Post New]by markiesmommy06 on Aug 17, 14 6:17 PM
Yep. Get the weird psychedelic features, so I started a new profile. Seemed to work fine UNTIL I get to the same spot as before. Can't free the mermaid. Can't do quite a few things because I can't complete any task in its entirety.

Very disappointed and annoyed. Do not want to start the game a third time.

viclynn17
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by viclynn17 on Aug 17, 14 6:38 PM
Well the update worked for me and the clippers were not there but I used them before the graveyard. I have made it to the other part. Just hope this is working now. I went back ac a new player, too.

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Aug 18, 14 5:02 AM
DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: