Re:small screen size is NOT ok

[Post New]by Evelynfaye on Aug 16, 14 12:17 PM
I agree. Maybe it works okay if you have a large screen monitor but if not this is a pain. Can't and won't adapt to it.

[Post New]by PearlSniper on Aug 16, 14 2:29 PM
I agree I do not like the smaller screen size. I have a 17 in. screen and still don't like it. It must be really bad on smaller screen.

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Aug 16, 14 3:01 PM
it's really buggin the heck out of me. don't have the greatest eyesight & this just makes things worse. PUT IT BACK TO FULL SCREEN!!!

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest

zazadancer
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by zazadancer on Aug 16, 14 5:08 PM
Mine fills the screen, as it should. Maybe the small screen size doesn't happen on everyone's computer?

littlefawn99
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by littlefawn99 on Aug 16, 14 6:22 PM
I had the same problem with the small screen. I went into personalized settings and clicked on best display for my monitor and went to that screen size. The game was full screen and it was just like before.

The only problem that I have and it is an old one is that I can't get the game from big fish app. I have to click it from the shortcut that I brought up on the desktop.

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Aug 16, 14 7:27 PM
I also do not have the small screen problem. The game fills out my computer screen.

littlefawn99, you can add the game to your big fish app. Does that help?

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Aug 16, 14 10:14 PM
I definitely do not like the small screen ... it is the same whether I have full screen on or off ... black bars on the side with a small screen in the middle. I have a very small laptop, and I can hardly see the items now. From a game I loved, it is now one I can hardly play ... what a huge disappointment.

[Post New]by jacqui2411 on Aug 17, 14 1:17 AM
I agree. I cannot find the objects now and it is impossible to play on my pc. Not happy with this update at all.

littlefawn99
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by littlefawn99 on Aug 18, 14 9:36 AM
DebbyM123 wrote:I also do not have the small screen problem. The game fills out my computer screen.

littlefawn99, you can add the game to your big fish app. Does that help?

The problem is that it is already on the app. When I click on it, it just sits there and does nothing.

littlefawn99
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by littlefawn99 on Aug 18, 14 9:40 AM
Sorry that I wrote another problem with the game on this thread. I was just trying to help out other fishes that were having the small screen problem. I was having that problem too and found out how to fix it. I was just hoping that some other fishy could help me with the game not working in the app. I will post that problem on another thread. Sorry to offend you.

jobec
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jobec on Aug 18, 14 9:52 AM
The small screen is hard to work with.

When I updated the game and found my screen resolution had changed, I sent an email to the technical people at bfg. I suggest that whoever is annoyed or simply frustrated with this problem, write to any bfg department. Maybe if enough of us complain, they'll act on it.

Good luck to you all and don't let this stop you from playing. There must be a solution out there somewhere.

Sincerely,
Becky

YAY - Good things come to those who wait. THANKS BFG STAFF !!!

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 9:30:35 AM PST

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Aug 18, 14 10:04 AM
Just opened the game after a few months of not playing and noticed this small screen. This isn't cool at all.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 18, 14 12:36 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention, and I can definitely see how the small screen isn't ideal and can be difficult to work with when trying to play.

We've brought this Forum thread to the attention of the developers, so they are aware that many players are unhappy about this change. We're hoping action will be taken soon to change the display in the game.

bfgGlithui

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Aug 18, 14 1:21 PM
just imagine if it happens on ios those screens are small enough thank you

Go to: