pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by pedroog on Aug 17, 14 5:25 AM
Does anyone know how to get the World Points for this level? I can't figure out how to get the 500,000 rent required for the level and 5 tree lots for the world points.

Jexzl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Appeal AND Treelots

[Post New]by Jexzl on Aug 18, 14 10:55 AM
I got the rent with the treelots up by building chateaus and staging them. But when I do this, I don't have enough appeal. Any way to gain more appeal without building more houses? (Of yourse I've painted and landscaped the houses and built the refinery on the zoned lot)

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by baselmansour on Aug 18, 14 1:31 PM
I've got the same problem here

Anyone can help ??!

Appeal AND Treelots

[Post New]by garypierson on Aug 18, 14 7:33 PM
Jexzl wrote:I got the rent with the treelots up by building chateaus and staging them. But when I do this, I don't have enough appeal. Any way to gain more appeal without building more houses? (Of yourse I've painted and landscaped the houses and built the refinery on the zoned lot)

[Post New]by garypierson on Aug 18, 14 7:35 PM
light houses, tennis courts stuff like that.. im not there yet so i hope this helps ...gary

gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gkagan on Aug 19, 14 8:46 PM
I'm stuck, too, never had this happen. For those of you who aren't there yet, there are no swimming pools, tennis courts, etc. available. I think it's a mistake in the program. I've tried it many times, there's just not enough lots for the 5 treed lots with $500,000 rent. I've been careful to put the refinery on the industrial lot, to stage all of the houses, paint and add gardens. I've played every one of the Build A Lot series; there have been a few where I could not do things in the allotted time, but NEVER enough lots. Help!

Edited on 08/19/2014 at 8:47:38 PM PST

[Post New]by buildalotfan on Aug 29, 14 6:58 PM
I am stuck too. I don't have any idea how I am going to get the rent and tree lots. I always fail on the appeal.

[Post New]by buildalotfan on Aug 30, 14 3:55 PM
I finally got it. I build a garden center and a saw mill. I owned five chateaus and kept buying all the other houses as they came up for sale. I upgraded them all to three stars. Every house I owned was landscaped and painted.

Towards the end I demolished the garden center and saw mill. I build the refinery on industrial zoned lot.

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Sep 10, 14 12:16 PM
buildalotfan wrote:I finally got it. I build a garden center and a saw mill. I owned five chateaus and kept buying all the other houses as they came up for sale. I upgraded them all to three stars. Every house I owned was landscaped and painted.

Towards the end I demolished the garden center and saw mill. I build the refinery on industrial zoned lot.

[Post New]by hitchhiker1 on Sep 12, 14 2:20 PM
buildalotfan wrote:I finally got it. I build a garden center and a saw mill. I owned five chateaus and kept buying all the other houses as they came up for sale. I upgraded them all to three stars. Every house I owned was landscaped and painted.

That doesn't sound right. If you are going for the world goal there's just not enough space for 5 tree lots and 10 houses, which is what is needed for 100 appeal. Do you have a screen shot for how you did it?

[Post New]by AnimalShrink on Sep 23, 14 2:36 PM
I think there definitely is something wrong on this game, a glitch of some sort. I have been trying for days to make it through this level and still can't. I replace all the houses with chateaus, upgraded to three stars, landscaped, staged, painted, it doesn't matter, there's never enough rent money or appeal to clear this level.

[Post New]by goloxx1 on Oct 5, 14 11:02 AM
The world goal is NOT obtainable !!!!!! to get enough rent you must build 8 chateaus with 3 stars paint, landscape and stage. This gives you your rental income and 80 appeal with the zone lot as the refinery that leaves 5 lots to reforest for the 5 tree lots. no +appeal items to add to increase appeal so your just stuck I have sat there trying to figure it out for 2/3 of the time remaining and there is just nothing, nothing to increase appeal I am sooooooooooooooo FRUSTRATED

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Oct 6, 14 12:26 PM
goloxx1 wrote:The world goal is NOT obtainable !!!!!! to get enough rent you must build 8 chateaus with 3 stars paint, landscape and stage. This gives you your rental income and 80 appeal with the zone lot as the refinery that leaves 5 lots to reforest for the 5 tree lots. no +appeal items to add to increase appeal so your just stuck I have sat there trying to figure it out for 2/3 of the time remaining and there is just nothing, nothing to increase appeal I am sooooooooooooooo FRUSTRATED

This is what I am thinking too. Doing the math, it just won't work, but SURELY someone has finished it?????????????

There are no parks or light houses to up the appeal. Yes, paint and landscape helps, but not enough. I tried several times with and without the jump start, and the end is the same.

Something is just not right here!! Maybe this is where they get you on the 'free to play' angle. You have to buy the expensive extra content to complete some levels, and without them you have to stop HERE.

Edited on 10/06/2014 at 12:28:57 PM PST

DGA1961
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by DGA1961 on Oct 6, 14 12:43 PM
Just an update FYI:
I did manage to complete the level with 1 star, no world bonus by building one Chateau and selling it real quick for cash (reforested and harvested wood a few times on empty lots for materials).
Then I just went along and built upgraded painted and landscaped Chateau after Chateau, building the workshop, lumber mill, garden center when I could. I had 18 workers so that I could go faster.
Not happy with 1 star, but the level is done now!!

[Post New]by PirateRalla on Oct 6, 14 2:48 PM
Hi!

The world goal is not possible in this level - you will be unable to get to a +100 appeal if you have to add the tree lots. I think this will be fixed when they update the game.
As for having to buy extra content - that won't get you any closer to the world goal in this case... You can only buy the advantages of the usefull buildings you can build in the game: sawmill, workshop, real estate, tech center, etc.
No appeal increase or extra lots, unfortunately.

On the upside: you do not need the world goal to pass the level, and there are possibilities to get 3 stars (without extra content or jumpstarts), though it might prove to be quite a challenge...

Keep trying!
-PirateRalla

[Post New]by wildbill1519 on Nov 26, 14 7:18 PM
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that was stuck on level 44. And I came to the same obvious conclusion: there is not enough spaces available for that 5th tree lot. Anyway, I have played the whole game through and have gone back to complete all the other world goals that I hadn't been able to obtain. Once you have played through once, you do not have to repurchase passports. My total outlay for the whole game was $6.90. When I went back to replay to finish World Goals, it automatically goes past the passports.

[Post New]by AliciaVerAlex on Nov 28, 14 2:45 AM
OMG. they need to upgrade this game now........ I need all the goals make don't care of stars.......omg now

jenikat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jenikat on Dec 8, 14 10:16 PM
I DID the world goal - my struggle is getting 3 stars

[Post New]by marybeth4 on Dec 9, 14 8:40 PM
jenikat please tell me how on earth you got the world goal?!

[Post New]by Jessums on Dec 26, 14 7:31 PM
Yes please tell us how you got the world goal?! I have gotten 3 stars but I don't believe it is possible to get the world goal on this level. I think it's a glitch in the game. There are 14 lots total. You must have 1 refinery and 5 tree lots which leaves you with 8 lots and the only only options for appeal on this level are landscaping and painting which can only give you a total of 80 appeal and you must have 100. Ugh!

Go to: