Seriously need help with flashlight battery

[Post New]by EZTAYLOR13 on Aug 17, 14 6:09 PM
I can't find the battery. I have played through more times than I can count now. I've uninstalled, re-installed, started the level over repeatedly. I have completed all of the scenes, with 100% finish rate on each scene. I really like this game, but this is getting to be ridiculous. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next. Please, what am I doing wrong??

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Seriously need help with flashlight battery

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 17, 14 7:47 PM
You should get the battery in the last game of the first chapter. I have played the game twice and each time the battery was in my inventory when I played the last hand of chapter 1.

[Post New]by EZTAYLOR13 on Aug 18, 14 9:45 AM
No, not getting the battery. I can't figure out what to do next. Thank you for your reply.

[Post New]by EZTAYLOR13 on Aug 18, 14 11:37 AM
Here is how I progressed. 1 Max's apartment-100% 2 Police Headquarters-100%
3 Wasteland-100% 4 Park Bridge-100% 5 Police Headquarters (again)-100%
6 Footpath-100% 7 Croft Valley Castle Parking Lot-100% 8 Super Beanz Cafe-100%
9 Park Bridge (again), no battery in order to continue. Is there a specific way to advance through the various scenes???

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Aug 18, 14 3:03 PM
Hello EZTAYLOR13,

Highlight below for a lil hint about the flashlight.

You aren't doing anything wrong - you just didn't get to the point where you find the battery yet.

There are two locations (the houses) that you have to complete in semi-darkness, without the flashlight. Those two levels are there to emphasise the fact that a) you have a flashlight you can actually switch on and off, and b) you need to find a new battery for it.

Some levels later on are very dark, and you *will* find the battery before you really need it.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

[Post New]by EZTAYLOR13 on Aug 18, 14 3:43 PM
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH. DUH!!!!!! I thought you had to have the flash light battery in order to turn the face down cards, up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was really ready to give up.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 18, 14 6:13 PM
EZTAYLOR13 wrote:No, not getting the battery. I can't figure out what to do next. Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, you said that you can't find the battery, that's why I mentioned when you should find it.

Aaah... I see you have figured it out. Good for you.

Go to: