Please post your TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 18, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 08/18/2014 at 5:37:40 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman here

[Post New]by peace01 on Aug 18, 14 1:15 AM
the level 19 award should actually be level 18 as its found and award given for
level 18

zahorb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by zahorb on Aug 18, 14 2:02 AM
level 4 has no place to build a forge, so i can't go any further

zahorb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by zahorb on Aug 18, 14 3:10 AM
sorry, my mistake. no glitch, i just hadn't figured out how to do it.

[Post New]by Ellie77 on Aug 18, 14 3:54 AM
I think there may be a glitch regarding the timer, I had quite a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. This has happened in 3 levels for me so far and I cannot get a gold rating.

tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by tuakka on Aug 18, 14 4:22 AM
Receiving numerous 'error access violations' preventing me from being able to finish the level I'm on.

[Post New]by Dido61 on Aug 18, 14 4:40 AM
As with Elie I find the gold time disappears as soon as you reach a certain point. Only managed a gold on level 1. Have given up for the time being as its frustrating me!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 18, 14 5:37 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Level 33 Pursuit of the Shaman here

[Post New]by bemusednlv on Aug 18, 14 8:15 PM
The game keeps freezing at Level 33. I've already tried everything I can think of - to no avail.

Toucan8727
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Gold level not awarded - tech issue?

[Post New]by Toucan8727 on Aug 18, 14 8:19 PM
I have several levels where I had a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. Why is this happening? Glitch in game?

[Post New]by melrose1234 on Aug 18, 14 9:21 PM
Hi,
My game freezes up at level 33 - same as another post. Close shutdown 3 times and uninstalled and reinstalled and level 33 still locks up.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Aug 19, 14 1:22 AM
Definitely a problem with that clock. I have never played a game and watch the clock disappear. Seems like a bug that needs a fix and it could be a good game. I have the 1st one and that is fun to play this one is not so good as I only got gold on level 1 after that the time flew by like it was in a hurry to get the the wrong end. Is it in a race for the worse time or to get gold in each level? I hope you can fix this bug and then I will buy it.

Pinkglow
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkglow on Aug 19, 14 3:54 AM
I am also running into the problem with the timer. You get to where you have between a quarter to 1/2 of the gold bar left and I'm usually almost finished and all of the sudden the gold bar goes away and your at the silver now. On one level, I believe it was level 2, it did what I explained above and I replayed it and after a couple of times replaying it I finally got the Gold Star and where it tells you your score and time before going out to the map, that even said I got the gold, but when I went to the map it showed silver. I use a HP Pavilion Notebook and I have rarely run into problems, but this seems to be a problem that other people are having too.

bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bruce001 on Aug 19, 14 8:04 AM
Level 33 really needs sorting out please - fed up with reinstalling and checking the systems. Problems must be your end. How ever I have found if I don't build a house on level 33 it did not freeze

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 8:46:28 AM PST

[Post New]by caninecourtesy on Aug 19, 14 8:58 AM
Re-started my way through level 33 freezing repeatedly, but refuse to do the same for level 34. It has frozen 3 times on level 34, each time with a different error code. Fix the game or issue refunds. Was there no beta testing for this game?

[Post New]by peace01 on Aug 19, 14 9:48 AM
melrose1234 wrote:Hi,
My game freezes up at level 33 - same as another post. Close shutdown 3 times and uninstalled and reinstalled and level 33 still locks up.

Did you here your computer beep first? The game crashed for me at this level but the screen stayed up until i used alt tab and i saw a crash report message.
Until this level the game has worked perfectly. I'm using XP.

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Aug 19, 14 10:53 AM
My game also freezes at level 33. I am enjoying the game, waiting for the fix

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Aug 19, 14 1:01 PM
Same as the above posts, mine is also freezing at level 33. I also had the same problem with the timer disappearing, though so far I have managed to get gold on each level.

mrbass1957
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Level 33

[Post New]by mrbass1957 on Aug 19, 14 7:37 PM
Ditto for the above people having issues with level 33. It crashes repeatedly. NONE of the troubleshooting tips help.

DrDavid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DrDavid on Aug 19, 14 10:58 PM
As with everyone else, Level 33 freezes with a read error at line so and so. Rebooting, reinstalling, changing how I approach the level mean nothing. It has frozen now 10 times and always at different points, some early and some late in the level. WIN 7 Pro x64 VLK. No previous level had the slightest glitch, the bug is limited to something in this level. Because reloading had no effect I suspect an ini file has the error or perhaps the profile.dat down in the appdata folder.

Go to: