Disappointed

[Post New]by TresSwaa on Apr 2, 09 10:14 AM
While I didn't have the technical glitches referred to above, I was, overall, disappointed by the game. From the description, I thought it would be about budgeting, buying supplies, hiring staff, and managing the renovations. What I got was a game that taught me how to be a waitress.

The game was really too easy, I finished Cafe 3 with all days but two at the expert level. How about a real management game, not just time management?

Re:Disappointed

[Post New]by parsimoniouskate on Apr 3, 09 1:50 AM
Thanks Treswaa for sharing your thoughts. I have had the expired trial sitting in the BF manager for a while now, wondering whether or not to get it. The big question (for me), with so many of the demos, is how much more is there in the full version and so knowing there isn't much, I think I can save a credit for something else!

sweetie83
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie83 on Apr 24, 09 4:59 PM
I found this game boring in the extreme. I was a better waitress than this 30 years ago. Oh well, there are so many good ones, what's a miss now and then.

[Post New]by JessicaTheGamer on Jun 25, 09 10:45 AM
I was going to play it, but was looking to see if there was any positive feedback. Seems kind of lame to me. I will just stick with Diner Dash and Cake Mania and other GOOD games. this is lame in my opinion, and to everyone else too lol

dear_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dear_gamer on Jul 23, 12 6:10 AM
I think Diner Dash and Cake Mania are far better than Amelia Series. Uncomparable. Just an another Time Management game.

Go to: