MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

New rebuild

[Post New]by MaryEl on Aug 18, 14 8:28 AM
Has anyone downloaded the new rebuild that supposedly fixes problem in boys room? Wondering if I want to play all over again and get to that point and still have a problem. If anyone has been successful in this please let me know. I like the game but don't want to replay and then find the problem still exists. Thanks so much for any help in this matter.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:New rebuild

[Post New]by 1357wc on Aug 18, 14 10:25 PM
I have played the game completely with no problems. I don't know if it helps but I bought the game after the fix.

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 11:08:47 PM PST

mado_109
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mado_109 on Aug 31, 14 10:42 AM
I tried playing the game after the update - and still no change - brought me directly to where it froze on me the first time before the update and after the rebuild brought me right to the boy's room and still no go - so no changes before or after the update.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 1, 14 2:13 AM
mado_109 wrote:I tried playing the game after the update - and still no change - brought me directly to where it froze on me the first time before the update and after the rebuild brought me right to the boy's room and still no go - so no changes before or after the update.

Most likely, you have to create a new profile and start the game from the beginning to get the update to work. I know it sucks but this is how things seem to work lately, every time an update is released.

I played the game twice and had no problems with it whatsoever. I found it quite enjoyable!

Edited on 09/05/2014 at 4:43:54 PM PST

Go to: